Prayers/Fires

Help Support CattleToday:

They sure do - I'll be praying for them and asking others to do so. It's just awful to see and my heart goes out to everyone dealing with the fires and the aftermath afterwards.

I, and I'm sure the other Coloradoans, THANK YOU HEARTILY for your thoughts and prayers.
I know our state is in the news because of all the fires, butI would like those in the other states who are also in drought and in desperate need of rain to know that our prayers are for you, too!

Thanks Ryder!

Must be working. We have had rain 3 days straight. Some places in the valley have over an inch which don't sound like much but it's 1/10 of our annual rainfall.

Praise the Lord! and keep it coming.........i for one am starting to get greedy and thinking about mushrooms in late july and early august. :D

forgot to add; thank you all for your prayers. A lot of folks here are really hurting!

3waycross":1zpdketv said:
Must be working. We have had rain 3 days straight. Some places in the valley have over an inch which don't sound like much but it's 1/10 of our annual rainfall.

Praise the Lord! and keep it coming.........i for one am starting to get greedy and thinking about mushrooms in late july and early august. :D

forgot to add; thank you all for your prayers. A lot of folks here are really hurting!

Glad things are going your way, Vic.

Went to Colorado Springs today. The spot where the fire burned down to town is ugly. We didn't get within a mile but it sure sticks out!

The fire has now reversed and gone back west. Lots of stuff there to burn. It is not good!

3way you were really close to a couple of really good friends of mine. She posted on FB that she and her son were at their church and watched the fire burn into town. Said they were ok because they were on the other side of the interstate.

Glad to hear things are ok. We were there 3 years ago and with the beatle kill in the trees it looked like a disaster waiting to happen. Looks like it has.

Latest posts