Prayer NOT Panic

Help Support CattleToday:

Hereford2

Reaction score
I was thinking about the Corona virus this morning and I got to thinking about the power of prayer, if we all banded together and prayed for the Leaders and people of our nation and the world, we'd probably have a lot Less Panic...

Amen to that! I couldn't agree with you more. I have been having bad anxiety for a few weeks trying not to let it get to me. I keep praying and trust God. Not only about the Coronavirus but also this crazy weather. Everybody stay safe hope everyone has enough to get by few weeks. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Hereford2 said:
I was thinking about the Corona virus this morning and I got to thinking about the power of prayer, if we all banded together and prayed for the Leaders and people of our nation and the world, we'd probably have a lot Less Panic...

I hear banding together has been outlawed

callmefence said:
Hereford2 said:

I hear banding together has been outlawed

:lol2: :nod:

Chevy said:
Amen to that! I couldn't agree with you more. I have been having bad anxiety for a few weeks trying not to let it get to me. I keep praying and trust God. Not only about the Coronavirus but also this crazy weather. Everybody stay safe hope everyone has enough to get by few weeks. πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
Isn't having bad anxiety and trusting God sort of an oxymoron?

God loves all of his creatures, viruses among them. I think we're on our own on this one.

I didn't mean outlaw bands lol. As for having anxiety and trusting God, . Number 1 nobody is perfect Number 2 what I've learned is even though someone who trusts God is anxious at times deep down they know God is at their back...!!! We are Never alone with God, in our lives. Some may find that offensive, but I'm a God Fearing Patriotic American,. And Thankful for the Opportunity to live in the U.S.A....

Hereford2 said:
I didn't mean outlaw bands lol. As for having anxiety and trusting God, . Number 1 nobody is perfect Number 2 what I've learned is even though someone who trusts God is anxious at times deep down they know God is at their back...!!! We are Never alone with God, in our lives. Some may find that offensive, but I'm a God Fearing Patriotic American,. And Thankful for the Opportunity to live in the U.S.A....

Good to know you...

Ryder said:
Chevy said:

Very much so. I do trust God but I also have bad anxiety. Trusting God doesn't always stop anxiety. πŸ˜” I wish it was that simple. I see the bigger picture of things getting worse before it gets better. People not taking this serious puts everybody at risk. πŸ˜“

Chevy said:
Ryder said:
Chevy said:

Very much so. I do trust God but I also have bad anxiety. Trusting God doesn't always stop anxiety. πŸ˜” I wish it was that simple. I see the bigger picture of things getting worse before it gets better. People not taking this serious puts everybody at risk. πŸ˜“
I understand.
It depends on what you focus on the most.
Sometimes that is not easy to control.

Just got to keep on keeping on. I'm just taking one day at a time enjoying a different world and seeing what it has to offer knowing it will be all back to normal soon enough. People panicking doesn't help anyone. I have my concerns like everyone but i focus on what i can control. I'm always pretty calm. Had an Aunty abuse me for not going into panic mode like she is. Gave her my thoughts and it looks like no more warm hugs for me, but at this point I'm all good with that!

Good morning Everyone it's a great day for focusing on what is important in life, like God, Family and Country.

wbvs58 said:
If your in a situation where you gotta pray then I think you should be panicking.

Ken

I try to pray during fair weather so I seem a little closer to God when bad weather comes.

I think that's the wise thing to do. I'm hearing some people are more afraid of the Panicky people rioting than they are of the pandemic.