Practice

Help Support CattleToday:

Rooting through the gun safe is one of my favorite pastimes i like taking guns apart to see how they work (i wouldn't recommend you tell her to do that as its harder to put them back together then take them apart) but she looks a bit old to just be starting

Caustic Burno":1z6a457j said:

Youngest grand daughter sent me this today. Guess she will be rooting through the gun safe pretty soon.

I like that firing station--is it at her house or at a range somewhere? got a full picture of it? (I hate picking brass up off the ground.)

That's awesome CB. :clap: If you learn on iron sights you'll appreciate that scope a lot more one day. I like to mount all my scopes on over under mounts just in case.

greybeard":2nul1nvo said:
Caustic Burno":2nul1nvo said:

Youngest grand daughter sent me this today. Guess she will be rooting through the gun safe pretty soon.

I like that firing station--is it at her house or at a range somewhere? got a full picture of it? (I hate picking brass up off the ground.)

Local range by her house.
They have a screen trap that sits on half the table to police the brass. If you don't keep yours the hands pour the brass in barrels and sort it for resale.

arkie1":107x75gt said:
That's awesome CB. :clap: If you learn on iron sights you'll appreciate that scope a lot more one day. I like to mount all my scopes on over under mounts just in case.

I refused to use a scope until all my back sights migrated to close for my eye to focus on.

Caustic Burno":ue8a303e said:
arkie1":ue8a303e said:

I refused to use a scope until all my back sights migrated to close for my eye to focus on.
You need an extra long stock...........

Latest posts