Potty Trained Elephants

Help Support CattleToday:

fellersbarnoneranch

Reaction score
MEET Diew the elephant - the world's first potty-trained pachyderm.
Visitors to a Thai elephant camp were treated to a call of nature with a difference yesterday, as five-year-old Diew demonstrated how to use and flush an oversized toilet.
The massive but immodest beast had no problem posing for the cameras as he went about his business.
Handlers at the camp, in northern Thailand's Chiang Mai province, have previously taught their elephants to paint, dance and play musical instruments.
But their latest feat is guaranteed to make their jobs - especially those of the cleaners - a whole lot easier.

0,10114,411297,00.jpg

Call today and get on the waiting list for cattle potty training!

Our cows aren't potty trained, but they are housebroke. Alwasy go outside to take care of things. Of course they may do it while they're eating, possibly a slight flaw in there table manners ettiquette..

dun

hummm ! I wonder if they come in two holers.My gals are a lot like some ladies i've known,they like to go two at a time. :p

I think I may need to send my two year old son to Thailand for some training.

On a less serious note:

Once there was a Vet that worked for the Zoo. A friend of his asked him "what's the biggest problem you have to deal with at the zoo?"

The vet responded, "That would have to be when the elephants get worms."

"That doesn't sound very serious" said the friend.

"Listen Bud," said the vet, "if you don't think worms in elephants are a problem, you've obviously never seen a four ton pachyderm drag his butt across a parking lot."

Subsoil":296xz9ae said:
I think I may need to send my two year old son to Thailand for some training.

On a less serious note:

Once there was a Vet that worked for the Zoo. A friend of his asked him "what's the biggest problem you have to deal with at the zoo?"

The vet responded, "That would have to be when the elephants get worms."

"That doesn't sound very serious" said the friend.

"Listen Bud," said the vet, "if you don't think worms in elephants are a problem, you've obviously never seen a four ton pachyderm drag his butt across a parking lot."

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts