posting a picture

Help Support CattleToday:

well we will have to replant a lot of our peanuts but other than that no major damage. alot of washouts in all of the fields. although our property is bordered by creeks that flood frequently (usually the people north of us get the rain though) our houses are on high ground, the highest point in the county actually, which isnt saying much being in south georgia where hills are where fireants live. we still have trees down from frances last year to clean up..or ivan, whichever one came back for seconds.

Picture157.jpg

~
Good looking cow.
Very nice photo tm_bk20

Beefy, much easier method to upload --thank you.

CowCop":38rzddjq said:
~
Good looking cow.
Very nice photo tm_bk20

Beefy, much easier method to upload --thank you.

I wish she was a cow, one of my first year heifer, maybe she can grow up to be one someday though.

Is it mandatory to have a Photobucket account before posting a pic?

Dre":3ilrqscq said:
Is it mandatory to have a Photobucket account before posting a pic?

No, photobucket just makes it easier. The picture cannot be up loaded from your machine. So photobucket or some other web storing site is kinka like the "middle man" of CT picture posting.

greenwillowherefords":374z2hsq said:
I'm glad you found out how to post them. Thomas had been trying to post pictures for months and asked me to come and help him when beefy was telling him how and we were able to figure it out together. I have had to do it before on aome school papers, so it wasn't to hard. It's thundering outside again. It has rained here 5 days out of 7. I told Thomas to quit praying for rain I think we have had enough for now. I know will will need it in the months to come though.
Greenwillows Wife

Send it our way!! ;-) :cboy:

Latest posts