Posting a Picture from the Digital Camera

Help Support CattleToday:

ssimmentals

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!! I am a complete electronics Dummy :oops: :oops: :oops: I would like to put up some pictures of my calves from the digital camera. I need instructions from where to plug the wire in the camera and computer forward. Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance for the help.
Thanks, Sarah

A usb cable should have come with your camera. Depending on your camera you can either plug the usb cable right from your camera to the usb port in your computer, or you might have to take the SD card out of your camera.....well just let me know what you have.

go and take the camera cord and plug it into the computer, then go and hook it into your usb port. it should be on the back of your hard drive if on a pc but if its on a mac t will be on the back or side of your computer. then turn your camera on and a computer program should pop up and it will save them to your computer.

then go to cattletoday's photo gallerey, and click upload photos and it will tak eyou to another window. and click upload photos and it will bring up your pictuers. and you can upload the photos you want.

then go to the photo you want once you have it on cattletodays website. and right click on the photo and then click properties and then copy and paste the property. and then go to your post and click the image button, and then paste and hit the image button again with not spaces at all, and it should work

Latest posts