Postal

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I can understand how people go postal.

Her Sweetnessty asked if I would pick up some milk and butter at the store so I run in and get the two items and head to the Express Lane. You know, the lane that has the big sign that says ten items or less.

The line wasn't bad. Only had two people in front of me. The person being checked out must not have seen the sign that said, "TEN ITEMS OR LESS" because she had over 40 items. Most of it had been scanned and was in her cart so no big deal right? Wrong! She pulls out her EBT card and tries to swipe it. Won't accept it. This goes on for several minutes. Her temper flares. Manager is called. I put my head down and just take a nap. After about 20 minutes the issue is sorted out and the woman storms out of the store surely feeling she has been wronged somehow. Discriminated against. The poor cashier had suffered a lot of abuse but still found the will to smile at the next lady in line. Great, she can read and only has four items. Two 2 liter sugar drinks and two large bags of chips. Child's play I think. I am pleased knowing I'll surely get out of the store within an hour. Wrong again. The cashier rings the four items up only to be told she did it wrong that each item was an individual purchase. Manager is called in again to void the transaction with that magical keychain only managers can possess. Transaction voided. A single two liter drink is swiped and totaled. The lady pulls out an EBT card and swipes it. Minutes pass as she tries to remember a password. Several failed attempts but finally she hits the jackpot and gets it right. This is repeated for each of the remaining three items. Each time using another EBT card and another password. Total of all these transactions couldn't have been more than $10.00.

Its situations like this where I can begin to understand how someone can go postal but I am amazed the cashier still had a smile and a kind word left for me. Surely she needs a raise.

LOL, I used to have one of them magicial keychains.
Jo that little experience is only the tip of the iceburg. I could tell you stories that would make your head explode.

My head was about to explode but what amazed me is how the cashier just went with the flow and kept her good attitude. Only way I could have tolerated that all day was if I had an open ended script for Dilaudid.

I just got back from Helmart. I hate to go to Helmart. My sweetie pie asked me. Last minute items she forgot for the upcoming festivities.. Can't say no,, and live to tell about it,, anyway.

I navigate through finding the hidden items of my quest. Along the way, I see these huge bag of M&Ms. I love M&Ms. I loaded up.

Going through the checkout. No one in my chosen aisle. All right baby.

The sweetest little checkout girl. She asked do I like chocolate. I say, of course I like chocolate. I replied, Who does not like chocolate?

I am home now. Did I mention I hate going to Helmart.. Mom says it not nice to hate.

you should work at grocery store that is strategically located as to capitalize on the windfall of funds that a certain cliental receives in a monthly stipend. During the select few days that these funds are available you see a myriad of personalities and creatures that come out of the darkness like a vampire on a full moon. They leave nothing but waste and destruction in the aftermath. I used to live thru events similar to the destruction that happened in Ferguson Mo on a monthly basis. all of this predates Wally World. and during this time period I witnessed full own assaults over neckbones and chittlings.

Not surprising at all Joe.

It would take near life and or death before I would set foot in a Wal-Mart. Streak is right at 18 months. McDonald's is at 2 months and going strong. I consistently get more pi$$ed off at those two places than any other I used to frequent. Post office is right there though.

All you guys need to do is loose it a time or two. My wife would never let me go shopping by myself. Anywhere there's deadbeats and trash is bad news if I'm by myself. I have proven this too many times, I sure wish I could keep my mouth shut. Has anyone ever been tackled by a fat colored women that pushed you and your wife out of the way at Sam's Club? And then beat her head into the floor? This happened the Sunday before Thanksgiving in Macon.
I'm sure glad for security cameras, is all I have left to say.

Scratch Off Lottery Tickets. They got to have one of each and they are not sure which ones they want. But they need several. In the end, after they've finally picked them all, they find out they have two dollars left over so they need one more of those................

The bigger of a hurry you're in, the more lotto customers there will be.

Convenient stores are no longer convenient. Express lanes aren't very fast.

Jo I am not sure what pizzes me off more whether stories like yours or going in a store with 100 registers and 2 people manning them while the line is in the middle of the store :mad:

highgrit":m0t8ze1z said:
All you guys need to do is loose it a time or two. My wife would never let me go shopping by myself. Anywhere there's deadbeats and trash is bad news if I'm by myself. I have proven this too many times, I sure wish I could keep my mouth shut. Has anyone ever been tackled by a fat colored women that pushed you and your wife out of the way at Sam's Club? And then beat her head into the floor? This happened the Sunday before Thanksgiving in Macon.
I'm sure glad for security cameras, is all I have left to say.
I have got to hear this story now. :lol:

Getting tackled by a gorilla isn't fun. Your not hearing the rest of the story from me Hook. But my smart azz wife might tell you. She's quite the fighter by the way. EBT cards are debt welfare cards.

That's right, electronic benefit transfer cards. Why in hades they let one person carry more than one, I don't know. What a racket.

Each member of the family gets one if their past a certain age. The bigger the LOSER and the more kids the more $$ you get. Housing to boot.

FRICKIN' pizzes me off when I see the big fat lady loading up on food I can't justify purchasing and then wips out her EBT card. And she's wipping that card out with fancy Hooker nails that she can afford.

Their not buying beans and rice, nothing but lazy pre-processed crap! :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Sorry, but I feel better now. :hide:

Like I said in a thread a while back I don't deal well with EBT or Lotto shoppers. Have never had it lead to physical altercation like Highgrit but have sure pizzed a few off. Jo did better than I could have if he kept his mouth shut and waited patiently. In my opinion I purchase the right to publicly embarrass you and call you out for the loserPOS you are every month when I pay my taxes and load your card. Before any body gets to excited I hold my judgement until after they produce cash for cigs. & beer. Then it is game on!!

skyhightree1":pqulki9g said:
Jo I am not sure what pizzes me off more whether stories like yours or going in a store with 100 registers and 2 people manning them while the line is in the middle of the store :mad:

When its the establishments fault I'll leave my buggy or leave some other sign of my discontent.

laching32-9.jpg

Latest posts