population

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah, I think we should give NYC, Miami, La, and San Fran to Canada. And maybe throw in whats left of NO. Then you will have a market for your beef. But remember you can't sell to them, you have to give to them.

rkm":26bsl4y6 said:
Yeah, I think we should give NYC, Miami, La, and San Fran to Canada. And maybe throw in whats left of NO. Then you will have a market for your beef. But remember you can't sell to them, you have to give to them.

Tell you what, we'll swap you for Quebec.

I heard something interesting the other day; 90% of the U.S. population lives within 50 miles of one of the coasts. I have no idea if it's true or not, anyone else ever hear that?

Can we here in Alabama interest you folks in Canada some of our over populated hispanics. We here in Albertville are know as Alberto villa, to the mexican population.We have 13 chicken plants in a 10 mile radius. God help us.

I'm not as concerned about the Hispanics as I am of the blood sucking deadbeats that live off the system year after year. Boone

I don't see how you Canadians can expect your population to flourish.
Don't you have a 50% mortatity rate from frostbite?

ChrisB":3ekfj5ka said:
I heard something interesting the other day; 90% of the U.S. population lives within 50 miles of one of the coasts. I have no idea if it's true or not, anyone else ever hear that?
I have heard the same thing, but never did any research on the subject, but it would not suprise me in the least little bit.

Howdyjabo":3dhnb40k said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sorry, I couldn't help it! that's pretty funny though :lol:

in answer to that: NO!! Most of the deaths are from car accidents or illness...not frost bite!

IluvABbeef":bf2eh6o3 said:
Howdyjabo":bf2eh6o3 said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sorry, I couldn't help it! that's pretty funny though :lol:

in answer to that: NO!! Most of the deaths are from car accidents or illness...not frost bite!
And of course old age--because our pop.is low we have to live longer

carl

No-- I think they should have NYC and the surrounding area
They all seem to want somewhere new to be anyhow
And right now its here :(

Anyway we could get rid of some of our politicians and send them to Canada? I'd be willing to buy the plane tickets for Hilary, Al, and Jesse

NamVet_Farmer44":2nehzzcy said:
Anyway we could get rid of some of our politicians and send them to Canada? I'd be willing to buy the plane tickets for Hilary, Al, and Jesse

Make sure it is one way! If they do take NY, Hillary can go right along and keep on managing it for them. They like her.

NamVet_Farmer44":1o7k21d6 said:

Nope sorry, we got some bad ones up here as well without having to add more to the mess that we call "government". :roll:

Cattle Rack Rancher":3b196rk9 said:
rkm":3b196rk9 said:

Tell you what, we'll swap you for Quebec.
Tell you what, we'll swap you for Manitoba

Maybe we better forget all this swapping I want to keep Canada as a good friend and neighbor. We don't have too many friends. :shock: :shock: