Help Support CattleToday:

It's not for sale, I'm going to fix it up

Votes: 1 3.0%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 28 84.8%

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Ned Jr. won by a long shot! Congratulations - again!! 2nd place was @gman4691.

Anxious to see what @Ned Jr. picks for the March contest.😁

BTW, tell us about the Power Wagon!
Thanks for the votes! I thought that was a good subject and figured there'd be more entries.

We fed cows with that old power wagon for a lot of years. We used to use it to pull stuck machinery out also. It had a real strong winch. The old winch broke so I put a new one on, it didn't last long before it broke. The truck was running when I parked it there. It mostly need brakes gone through and taillights. Cool old truck but it needs a new seat too. Whenever I'd drive it id think of the Dwight Yoakam song that says his seat pokes a brand new hole in his back everyday.

It's calving season for some. I haven't started yet but how about "photos with calves in them" as a subject?

That truck appears incredibly straight for its age. Definitely candidate for a fixer upper.
It reminds me of this old girl the neighbour ( long deceased) used to drive that now sits idle at the end of the road. This one would need more work though lol
View attachment 40750
Should've entered that pic....

Thanks for the votes! I thought that was a good subject and figured there'd be more entries.

We fed cows with that old power wagon for a lot of years. We used to use it to pull stuck machinery out also. It had a real strong winch. The old winch broke so I put a new one on, it didn't last long before it broke. The truck was running when I parked it there. It mostly need brakes gone through and taillights. Cool old truck but it needs a new seat too. Whenever I'd drive it id think of the Dwight Yoakam song that says his seat pokes a brand new hole in his back everyday.

It's calving season for some. I haven't started yet but how about "photos with calves in them" as a subject?

I'm doing a body swap with this one. I want to drive it at highway speeds and have decent brakes, so it's going on a '78 Chevy chassis.

20220219_114905.jpg

20230922_123747.jpg

M37 floor.jpg

Was that old Power Wagon a military surplus rig? We had two at the ranch when I was a kid that had dump beds. Think they were both dually rear wheels. They were tough rigs. A guy had one around Cheyenne that was fully restored and painted. It is a neat looking truck.

Was that old Power Wagon a military surplus rig? We had two at the ranch when I was a kid that had dump beds. Think they were both dually rear wheels. They were tough rigs. A guy had one around Cheyenne that was fully restored and painted. It is a neat looking truck.
We used to have 2 of them. Not sure what happened to the other but it was green and probably was an old military truck. This one could be too but I don't know. They made this style for quite a few years. I believe this one was made in the early 60's

Latest posts