CKC1586 14:
tn.jpg

ga.prime15:
P1020260.jpg

hooknline16:
photo-55.jpg

highgrit17:
24ozlvk.jpg

Sorry I am a little early posting ,but I had a double root canal yesterday and it hurts like all get up today so am off to bed . :(

Now these pics ought too cool you folks off that are sweltering in the heat right now !

Great photos everyone, good luck deciding which one is getting your vote ,it's a tough one . :D
17 submitters, a new record for the photo contest. :clap:
Thanks again to all that have entered and all that are voting. :tiphat:

hillsdown":3dua98d9 said:
Sorry I am a little early posting ,but I had a double root canal yesterday and it hurts like all get up today so am off to bed . :(
Hope you recover quickly HD!!

There are some truely fantastic photographs entered, I'm in awe... and quite frankly cured of complaining about the heat on this side of the world - how do you tolerate days and days of snow?

Now who would send in a pic of ice cubes? :roll: Really, that would just make me thirsty :help: :lol:

Thanks for the effort folks, it's a great turnout. :D

HD and Alison y'all are doing a fantastic job. I thoroughly enjoy this forum and this is the best turnout yet. :clap:

Thank you Alison, I am hoping the pain goes away sooner than the 3 weeks I have been told . :help:

Thanks Iso :tiphat:

Can everyone see all of pic #3, or is the head cut off ? I can see all of everyone's photos just fine ,but want to make sure everyone else can as well .

hillsdown":1ma2ym4c said:
Thanks Iso :tiphat:

Can everyone see all of pic #3, or is the head cut off ? I can see all of everyone's photos just fine ,but want to make sure everyone else can as well .

It's cut off to me but using Ctrl and the minus key brings the entire pic into view.

Thanks for the great job you two are doing on this! And congrats to all the participants on some great entries! :tiphat:

The head is cut off of pic 3. Being on an iPad there is nothing I can do to view it.

That was hard, they all have the "brrrrr" factor. Gotta admit, I enjoyed them eve more because we haven't had any winter this year. I was running around with the car window down today!

Thanks for taking on these photo polls, HD -- they're fun! Obviously, lotsa people have lotsa cold! I don't feel so alone now (but we are warming up quite a bit -- I told hubby tonight that it was time to stock the pond in the driveway).

jedstivers":22a9iq2d said:
I didn't even vote for mine, the one I voted for turned out to have the most votes.
Ditto. That one definitely as the REAL "Brrrr" factor. :nod:

Now who would send in a pic of ice cubes? Really, that would just make me thirsty

Thanks for the effort folks, it's a great turnout.

??little bit of SA ingenuity I thought

HD, I don't recall three weeks of pain, think you'll be fine.
But if they tell you take antibiotics, maybe you should... I didn't, never have in my life, and just kinda ignored the obvious that the tooth was still (is still) infected. Hindsight makes a person wiser.

Out of such a stunning group of pics it's amazing most people still manage to choose just one - I need to refresh the page a couple more times till I see them all before voting, see if that changes my mind about giving the favourite another vote.

Still can't resist turning all the photos over to see what's scribbled on the back. Now, what happened to those texan icecreams we were going to see?

regolith":2vjmicy7 said:
Now who would send in a pic of ice cubes? :roll: Really, that would just make me thirsty :help: :lol:

Thanks for the effort folks, it's a great turnout.

??little bit of SA ingenuity I thought
Or totally bored on a Sunday afternoon :nod: , at least I didn't vote for my own pic :lol: .

Thanks Slick and Iso, glad you are enjoying :D . Remember, all you good folks out there, if you think there is room for improvement feel free to let us know.

HD - there is a gremlin at work :shock: , how the hang did your and my reply appear as one. It's the first time I've seen that happen. Maybe we sent our messages off at exactly the same time :???:

I must admit the Flip-flops and sox was brilliant. If 8 hadn't been so good it would have gotten my vote.

alisonb":21n1heuw said:
HD - there is a gremlin at work :shock: , how the hang did your and my reply appear as one. It's the first time I've seen that happen. Maybe we sent our messages off at exactly the same time :???:

No I screwed up ,,,again. :dunce:

I voted for the one in the lead too... (not deliberately), it was just the one that looked the coldest

I didn't make the deadline for the voting, but this is what I would have submitted, it was me 3 weeks ago, -26C and I was helping a neighbour clear out his water ditch and get his house water back up and running

IMG_5852.jpg

Great pics everyone though!