IluvABbeef 7:
IMG_4601a.jpg

alisonb 8:
DSC00009.jpg

ga.prime 9:
P1010569-1.jpg

hillsdown 10:
Untitled.jpg

Fantastic entries once again everyone ! :clap: Thanks so much for submitting a pic and as always, thank you to all of you that vote . :tiphat:

Very good pics, I'm somewhat surprised at the poll results though, not what I expected... my top two pics (picks?) didn't get as many votes as I though they would have had...

Whoo! Quite a race going on here for best pic :banana: . All very nice photos!!

This is going to be interesting. To those of you that usually just 'lurk' but are registered users please login and cast your vote... that is after all one of the privileges of being a registered user :lol:

I've answered the call alison. :)

It wasn't an easy choice, there are some fantastic photos there.

I'd love to live in #10. #9 is pretty cool! #'s 1 and 8 are pretty nifty. #2 looks painful, I believe that is the finger of one of our members ;).

They are great! I did have a favorite though, and that # got my vote.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":18so8ocf said:
I'd love to live in #10.

Katherine

The building in the pic is the old carriage house ,now the garage Katherine ,but I could definitely live in it too . ;-) I think I took that pic from one of the orchards.
I had the pleasure of staying in the old farm house that is now a guest house for a couple of weeks. The whole estate is magnificent and one of the few privately owned castles in The Netherlands . I think mowing the lawn by the moat would be a little tricky though . :lol2:

Pretty sure we have a new record of votes this week. Thank you all for taking the time to choose your favorite pic and submit a vote . :tiphat:

hillsdown":s6ewu2xs said:
Workinonit Farm":s6ewu2xs said:
I'd love to live in #10.

Katherine

The building in the pic is the old carriage house ,now the garage Katherine ,but I could definitely live in it too . ;-) I think I took that pic from one of the orchards.
I had the pleasure of staying in the old farm house that is now a guest house for a couple of weeks. The whole estate is magnificent and one of the few privately owned castles in The Netherlands . I think mowing the lawn by the moat would be a little tricky though . :lol2:

I was wondering where this pic was from. I'll bet that was a really pretty place and to have been able to stay there must have been a pretty neat experience!

The only castles I've ever seen were when I took trip to England, Ireland and Scotland. We toured the castle in Edinburgh Ireland, and one in Dover England ans toured the Tower of London (not really a castle). Pretty impressive structures, but to be able to stay at one, even in a garage!

Thanks for the info :)

Katherine

Latest posts