Politics Board ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

3fifty7

Reaction score
I know this had to be brought up before and yes politics do get messy but is that a good enough reason to to deprive us of sharing information and expressing our views on this subject?

We may not be politicly corect enough to have a board like that. I can't think of any thing that gets peoples tempers up faster than politics.

If you want politics go over toe ranchers net. Macaon allows that stuff over there.

3fifty7":2pcmz7h8 said:
I know this had to be brought up before and yes politics do get messy but is that a good enough reason to to deprive us of sharing information and expressing our views on this subject?

Here's a link the Political forum at Ranchers:

http://ranchers.net/forum/forum-6.html

There are also several cattle/ranch discussion forums at the ranchers.net site. Take some time to look it over. Some people here post on both sites.

an it does get rolling pretty good over at ranchersnet.but i havent been over there in a goodwhile.

bigbull338":urvcb43l said:
an it does get rolling pretty good over at ranchersnet.but i havent been over there in a goodwhile.

I was gonna say, I have seen some no holds barred kinda discussions on there. Way more than I want to get involved it. And I dare say it, too conservative for me.

Frankie":n7hnbc3q said:
3fifty7":n7hnbc3q said:

Here's a link the Political forum at Ranchers:

http://ranchers.net/forum/forum-6.html

There are also several cattle/ranch discussion forums at the ranchers.net site. Take some time to look it over. Some people here post on both sites.
I have visted the forum there, there are nothing but bigoted narrow minded people on there writing and shouting there narrow minded opinions. They are from the right and the left, both liberal and consertive and I think a few crazies also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts