Political correct Name

Help Support CattleToday:

TLCfromARK

Reaction score
Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America , those of us from Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES.....

We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.

Thank you!

Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

;-)

As spokesperson for the REDNECK AMERICANS of America, let me be the first to welcome you into the fold of Politcal Correctness!

Well, gotta go and stir the mash!

I never knew the folks from Arkansas were to be called Hillbillies, I always thought you called them KINFOLKS.

I guess that makes me a Cajun-American. Wait, make that Acadian-American while we're being politically correct.Z

Noticed the guy that played Cramer on Sienfeld got a little bit politically UNcorrect the other night.

MillIron,
I lived in Golden Meadow for about 2 yrs...old 77 yr. gentleman there told me there is only 3 type people in LA.:
Your standard coon AAA
A Cajan...a coon AAA with class
An Arcadian is a coon AAA that THINKS he has class!!
This can from a wise old gentleman who was born & lived all his life in Golden Meadow....

jw":150ighc1 said:
Noticed the guy that played Cramer on Sienfeld got a little bit politically UNcorrect the other night.

I saw that too. They can call us names and each other names, but some Cracker calls them that word and they go ballistic.I'll never FIGGER it out.

JDI":382qz4w0 said:
MillIron,
I lived in Golden Meadow for about 2 yrs...old 77 yr. gentleman there told me there is only 3 type people in LA.:
Your standard coon AAA
A Cajan...a coon AAA with class
An Arcadian is a coon AAA that THINKS he has class!!
This can from a wise old gentleman who was born & lived all his life in Golden Meadow....

Well I guess that make me your standard Coon A$$. Not much class but we sure got a lot of style.Z

Crowderfarms [/quote]I saw that too. They can call us names and each other names, but some Cracker calls them that word and they go ballistic.I'll never FIGGER it out.
Face it.. you are the minority now and you don't have the right to call somebody else that even though they have the right to call you that. Learn to live with it. Its only getting worse!

I could care less if a Colored commedian gets up and makes fun of us folks.Why the big uproar over a white commedian pokin' the stick at them.As far as I'm concerned, they've earned the titles if the shoe fits. I like everyone and everybody, just dont try and move in on top of this Hill. ;-)

Latest posts