Polar Vortex Collapsing

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett

Reaction score

Suppose that means Spring is on its way….Right on time.
Dunno about all that. A coldish rain started last night and continues this morning. A different rain (not the same frozen rain as last week disguised as something else. I may be old and and a little senile but I know my rains and I'd recognize that solid rain anywhere..) it can't fool me. This is a new rain.

That's ok. WAS going to mow some grass today but now get to sit around doing nothing at all, which I have to brag about, as I'm getting very good at it. Some might say I'm almost an expert. I may soon be able to get a job as a consultant showing others how to do nothing correctly, with the least amount of effort (tho because being any kind of consultant always involves minimal but not 100% zero effort), I might find even that tiring and need to take a few weeks off and do absolutely nothing on top of my job of setting the good example by doing almost nothing.)

Dunno about all that. A coldish rain started last night and continues this morning. A different rain (not the same frozen rain as last week disguised as something else. I may be old and and a little senile but I know my rains and I'd recognize that solid rain anywhere..) it can't fool me. This is a new rain.

That's ok. WAS going to mow some grass today but now get to sit around doing nothing at all, which I have to brag about, as I'm getting very good at it. Some might say I'm almost an expert. I may soon be able to get a job as a consultant showing others how to do nothing correctly, with the least amount of effort (tho because being any kind of consultant always involves minimal but not 100% zero effort), I might find even that tiring and need to take a few weeks off and do absolutely nothing on top of my job of setting the good example by doing almost nothing.)
LOL...good to hear your settling in at your new digs. I went out the other day to see what I could find to do (as if that's hard to do). Sun was shining, about 55 degrees but the wind was a bit stiff and cold. Took about 3 minutes to figure out it all could wait to a better day.

LOL...good to hear your settling in at your new digs. I went out the other day to see what I could find to do (as if that's hard to do). Sun was shining, about 55 degrees but the wind was a bit stiff and cold. Took about 3 minutes to figure out it all could wait to a better day.
Cold rainy, north wind it's a perfect day to call in a burn. Light a few brush piles and maybe one pile of "other stuff"...☠️

Mow some grass? We're most of three months out on that exercise.

That reminds me of an old saying: "He's not scared of hard work. He can lay down right next to it and go to sleep."

Latest posts