• Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regularly

• What's a PM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do more communicating thru pm on this forum than posting. I also have a pop up that tells me when I have a pm. The pop up is kinda hard to ignore.
I check pm's every day.

i have an email sent to me.if someone sends me a pm.an it also pops up when im on the board.an tells me i have a pm.

cowboyup216":37ls5ig0 said:
My pop up deal aint working probably cuz i got pop up blocker on IE 7 enabled. I have gotten a few pms but never got an email about it and I have that checked on my profile.

My pop up blocker lets me know when it blocks. When I log on here from home, if I get the "Did you notice...." message, I know I have a pm.

certherfbeef":2t7wu3hi said:
I do more communicating thru pm on this forum than posting. I also have a pop up that tells me when I have a pm. The pop up is kinda hard to ignore.
I check pm's every day.

I am with Cert here I probablly get 5 to 6 a day about old belle.

I think the best answer/question take place in PM, vs in a post.

The fact is so many people get blasted for their post they tend to just not ask or use PM only.

Some of my best responses have come from several in this post.

JMO

The only pm's I ever got(except responses ta questions I asked) been from folks what accused me a bein a "alter-ego" or just didn't seem ta like me in general, so I don't be checkin em too often.

I have only gotten a few here.. get most of my pms over on another site.. I generally notice the pop up block here but once or twice I didn't but got the e-mail about it...

If you aren't getting it in your normal inbox check your junk mail filter. My pm notifications from here generally end up in my junkmail box.

Rookie":149airlw said:
The only pm's I ever got(except responses ta questions I asked) been from folks what accused me a bein a "alter-ego" or just didn't seem ta like me in general, so I don't be checkin em too often.
you be a alter- ego rookie a cajun/hillbilly :p

All my emails are private. You mean to tell me you guys have been reading them? I thought I was talking to myself. :shock:

most of my communicating on here is done through pms. I find it hard to find topics that have substance and don't turn into a bickering match. So if I have something to say to the poster I just send a pm.

Communicate with a few folks by PM but then I don't really have all that much to bother folks about. Hate to take someone's time when I have a situation that I already know the answer to anyway, just need a second opinion every so often.
But it is like going to the post box...can be fun or scary depemding on who the letter is from.
Dave Mc

cfpinz":2li9hxqm said:
Pops up on its own.

Now stop sending me those nudies.

cfpinz

I thought you'ld appreciate those pictures of your wife!

dun

arkcowman":98zpx4l4 said:
How do you know if you have a private message ?

If there isn;t an indicator down in the lower left hand corner of the screen you can just put your pointer over inbox and it will tell you

dun

Latest posts