Please pray

Help Support CattleToday:

rockridgecattle

Reaction score
So my dad is going in for surgery at 1pm today Alberta time. The surgery is on his back, general anestetic (sp). From what i understand his siatica (sp) is due to pressure in the disc on the spine. They, the doctors are going to scrape at the disc or on the bone so the pressure is released on the siatic nerve. It's day surgery. Any how just talked to him and he is a little nervous.
If you wouldn't mind, please pray for peace for him and the family

Thanks,

RR

My dad has this kind of surgery and he made a full recovery. He was in his seventies at the time, as well. I will keep your dad in my thoughts.

will keep your dad in my thoughts as well.have had some friends that had that surgry a time or 2.an they did ok.wasnt long fore they was back to walking the chickens an doing work in the chicken houses.

Praying all went well and a speedy recovery!

Michele

Well he got home from the hospital last night late. My brother, his wife and my other brother are taking turns staying with him. I am 1500km away and i have been told to stay put unless i am needed. They would call. The surgery went well, he is tired and unable to do much for a while. I'm suppose to get a call tonight from dad if he feels up to it.

Thanks every one!!!

Latest posts