Plane crash

Help Support CattleToday:

Jim62

Reaction score
Just heard on the electric radio that the widow of the IRS employee that died in the crash is suing the widow of the pilot, because she didn't warn anybody that her husband was unbalanced. I'm not sure the poor guy is even in the ground yet. :mad:

Of course, it's not the money. She just wants to keep this from happening to anyone else. :lol2: :roll:

The NEW american way to get rich.

SAD............... :cry2:

Jim62":1othzp9t said:
Just heard on the electric radio that the widow of the IRS employee that died in the crash is suing the widow of the pilot, because she didn't warn anybody that her husband was unbalanced. I'm not sure the poor guy is even in the ground yet. :mad:

Of course, it's not the money. She just wants to keep this from happening to anyone else. :lol2: :roll:

Stack's wife had taken their child and left the home the night before he flew into the building and killed Vernon Hunter. She apparently felt like he was a danger to her and her child. Mrs. Hunter thinks she should have warned someone; she didn't. Stack was breaking the law when he flew below building heights (even before he hit the IRS building). Mrs. Hunter wants to put a hold on any insurance money that might paid to Stack's family until the courts can work through who (if anyone) is liable for her husband's death. Her husband, (a veteran of two tours in Vietnam, btw) a father, is dead because some kook was POed at the IRS! I'm just very grateful there wasn't a day care center in this building like the Federal building in Oklahoma City. I seriously doubt that Stack kenw that.

Jim62":l97watsr said:

The 24/7 parade of "Car Crash?--Call Me" ads on TV is disgusting. I want to sue those guys for violating our legal system. When I talked to my solicitor he told me to come back if I ever slipped and fell in Wal-Mart. He said he knew a doctor to diagnose my hurts and prescribe me some Oxy.
I love this country. :?

.............. "put a hold on any insurance money".............

No, they have clearly said it's NOT about money........ :lol:

Jim62":27lqjy5e said:
.............. "put a hold on any insurance money".............

No, they have clearly said it's NOT about money........ :lol:

Perhaps you should get the facts? According to the newspaper story nobody said any such thing. In fact, that Vernon Hunter will no longer be able to provide for his family is the whole basis of the suit.:

He said that his client is interested to know if any insurance proceeds might be available that the Hunter family would be entitled to.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/ ... it_ag.html

And, the Hunter family would be entitled to Mrs. Stack's property for why come ??

The maggot's story on the whys seems to change almost hourly. Most recently, it's so Hunter's grandchildren won't have to see the autopsy report. :lol2: :lol:

Jim62":1a0oaila said:

I'm not sure the poor guy is even in the ground yet. :mad:

Lawsuit aside...Are you referring to the poor guy as being the IRS employee that was murdered or the one that murdered him? 'Cause, if you're referring to the murderer, and that lunatic that crashed his plane into the building did MURDER him, then I have to wonder where you are coming from?

Alice

Jim62":2riqemw6 said:
And, the Hunter family would be entitled to Mrs. Stack's property for why come ??

The maggot's story on the whys seems to change almost hourly. Most recently, it's so Hunter's grandchildren won't have to see the autopsy report. :lol2: :lol:

If there is any money, Mrs. Hunter may NOT be entitled to it. But by filing this suit, she'll be sure Mrs. Stark doesn't squirrel it away in an offshore account somewhere. Personally, I don't see that she has much of a case, but Stack took away her means of support, she has every right to try and get his money.

Are you possibly referring to the wife of the VICTIM in this murder as a "maggot"? I'm not even going to bother to pretend to be shocked.

I wish that idiot would have given one single thought to the mess he was gonna leave behind for his poor wife and child before he did that. I don't think his wife should be held responsible for her stoopid husband's actions. I understand the other woman's need to feel vendicated, but I don't know that this is the way to go about it.

The "poor guy" would be the IRS employee, Hunter. He has not yet been buried, and already the vultures are lined up to make some easy money. The maggot was on the electric radio this morning. You should have heard him crawfishing when he was asked about how he was being paid and/or by whom.

Frankie, "maggot" is a widely accepted synonym for "lawyer".

Gosh, I don't write stuff very clearly, do I ?

I appreciate you clearing that up, Jim. Thank you.

Alice

Its amazing how when something bad happens and it goes public how the lawyers line up telling people how much money they can get- when they really need some. But in the end it usually only the Lawyer that makes any money.

I've seen it happen several times local- people that would have never thought of suing on their own were tempted (back up against a wall encourages bad decisions) into it by the Devil posing as Lawyers.
Its not an excuse they should have known(done) better-- but the lawyers should be ashamed of themselves. And the court system needs to do something to discourage money hungry lawyers for going after every possibility of a buck to be made. And it should be illegal for them to ambulance chase.

And while I'm at it why should lawyers be involved in traffic tickets-- thats a racket if I ever saw one.

What gets me is haveing to have a lawyer to get disability,but these crooks can get on disability with no trouble.

Latest posts