Pinedale Wy.

Help Support CattleToday:

Have you ever been to Pinedale? There is nobody "near" Pinedale.

Oh hell naw!! I'm guessing it's one of them places in middle of Butt Freak Egypt?! 😆😅🤣😂 The sticks of the back back woods huh. Haha sounds nice what's the weather like there? Any land for sale? 😍

I have been to Pinedale a number of times. But you either live in Pinedale or have a Pinedale address. Any other address is a long ways from Pinedale.

My wife and daughter visited there last week with some friends who recently bought property in the town of Pinedale.

Make sure you have warm clothes. It gets really cold there, and can have quite a bit of snow. Pretty, though...
Are you ok?

Asking if I'm okay?! Why no.
Didn't dawn on me Wyoming is above Colorado... winter going to be REAL cold. I been to some parts of Wyoming but it wasn't winter. Dang it all sound good until yall more less Said you going to freeze you butts off.

Like I said I have been there. My kind of country, the cows out number the people. Might have a bit more winter than I care for. If it weren't for the wife not wanting to be that far from family, I would have ended up somewhere in Wyoming after I retired.
Just got back from a 2300 mile tour of New England. Flew into Pittsburg then drove up to Lake Erie. Saw Niagara Falls. Drove along the coast of Lake Ontario on the way to Syracuse. Then up to Littleton New Hampshire. Stopped at an apple orchard on the way to Rockland Maine. Then on to Kennebunkport and Plymouth MA. From there, Flemmington NJ by way of a lot of crooked roads…not crooked than the ones we had been on so far. After all, the point of the trip was to see the country side and "pretty Fall foliage". Then we drove on to DC….Constitutional Ave @ 5:45 PM. Drove around for about an hour then to the wrong Hotel…😆. Stupid GPS…and long similar hotel addresses. Next morning stopped at Arlington National Cemetery before heading back to Pittsburgh.

I've driven through the Smokey Mountains in the Spring, been to The Grand Canyon in June. That is a sight to see for sure, and New England in the Fall and the Ozarks various times of the year. Out of these, my favorite trip was through Wyoming. Beautiful unspoiled nature everywhere.

I grew up on the other side of the mountain from Pinedale. It is high desert country. Not a lot of wind there, but it can and will occasionally have light frosts over night any time from June through August. Neighboring town of Big Piney (40 miles or so south) is sometimes the coldest place in the Lower 48 in the winter when inversions set in.

PS to N T. It would please me to hear that you are going back to hunt Wyoming again.. Prayers and Blessings, LVR

I had to give up my Montana tag this year, I'll be in therapy for the whole season. I'll put in for an elk tag next year for the Saratoga Wyoming area (and hopefully get a Montana tag too). Southeast of Pinedale, nice area also.

I went to Little American before.... we kept seeing all the sign along the highway little American. Come see little American. We drove forever with them signs. Finally stopped at Little American gas stations rest area gift shop. I was so excited like I was really going to see something like Disneyland. I got a milkshake. I was super excited thought it was really going to be something good. I was pregnant with my son at the time. Boy did I have that milk shake talked up in my head. Hahaha I waited dang near an hour to get that milkshake. This place was so busy I just patience waited thinking their had to be a reason. This milkshake had to be REAL good! This little American was really something great all them size along the highway. Woo hooo slap a Granny tootie good time. I waited and waited. Thought about leave about the 200th time my husband came in to see if somebody kidnapped me or what was going on. Knowing if they did they drop me off right down the road. Haha Finally got that milkshake. It was the tiniest little milkshake I ever saw. I'm looking at it like oh wow!! Oh okay. Guess they thought I was a big 🐴 gave me the kid size. Haha it wasn't really good but a good experience. I'd go back to little America rest stop any day. 😁🤣 you know a place that sucks but you go anyways. ☺😍
My husband said no way it was worse than 4 corners but he knows he do it for me. 😍🥰 and like it.🤙🏽 (got on him on that pinkie don't tell him or something like that 😝)

Latest posts