Piedmontese Twins

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
I finally downloaded my camera today and thought I would share a picture with you. This is the heifer that gave me twins last April 6. This picture was taken I think in August so they were about 4 1/2 months old. The bull in the background is the sire of this years calves. I sure am proud of the job this heifer did with her babies.

DSCF0054.JPG

Good looking animals CKC. You going to the sale in Murray March 14? I'm hoping to make it over again this year.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!111 You gotta be proud of that hiefer. My partners' heifers dropped twins on Sunday I guarantee they wont have that much butt at 41/2 mnths. Nice cattle :tiphat:

spoon":sgtysvaw said:
Good looking animals CKC. You going to the sale in Murray March 14? I'm hoping to make it over again this year.
Thanks!
No, don't think I will make it to the sale again this year. My daughters cow is due the end of March and she really doesn't want me to leave in case she comes early. Will probably regret it again... there is a heifer that I would love to get my hands on, I think she is "Gracie" but you should look over the consignments there are some really good animals to be had. I hope we have a good turnout. By the way the bull in the background of this picture is also in the sale. His pictures on the sale book are terrible, do not do him justice at all....
edit: here is that heifer http://www.pauscattle.org/pop-upgracie.htm boy I like her, impressive breeding!

thats easy buy the heifer over the phone an have her delivered since you cant be at the sale.

Latest posts