Picture??

Help Support CattleToday:

triple'S'

Reaction score
Url
Tag
Img

this is all I get when I try to post a pic. I highlighted everything in the boxes on photobucket like ya'll said and copy it. Then I come here and paste and this is all I get. What am I doing wrong??

DSC00221.jpg

Wohoooooo!!!!!!!!!! First calf of the year and first ever post of a picture. Calf came yesterday from a angus/gelbvieh hiefer bred to angus bull. she laid down and spit the little girl out. one week early due to my figuring.

maybe I'll post some more pics of things now that i got it figured out.

DSC00217.jpg

Here's another one of the 1st calf and her momma

DSC00194.jpg

just one my wife tought was funny. She thinks my new pup is stupid because he is scared of the bulls. She's (my wife) never been chased by a bull though. me and the pup have.

I love the pic of the dog. He's giving you the look like "are you leaving me???, their coming closer!!! W'ell, at least they will have to take out this four wheeler before they get to me"

Nice photos! Looks like a wonderful place you have there, nice barn, very clean and spacious. Congrats on the calf too!

triple 'S'

Your place is beautiful. Looks like Heaven to a poor boy like me. Good looking cattle also. Glad you got your pictures going.

fitz.

ya'll got it wrong. That nice barn is actually an old chicken house that we don't use anymore. I just took the back 80 ft. and put a chute and some lumber around it. It turned out pretty nice and I didn't have to put much money into it. but thanks for the nice comments. makes a dry warm place for a calf's 1st day. After that they get kicked back out and the barn gets shut to keep it halfway clean.

Well, it's still really nice! I'm glad our cows don't have access to the computer; there'd be a revolution here if they saw your barn. C'mon, show us the other half, will you?

Nice pair, nice pics, especially like the one with the dog. Good looking barn and place. Like Gale posted, my cows would go on strike if they could see what your cows have.

Katherine

Hey tripple s Iliked the dog in the box on the back of the honda foreman. I have an exact honda forman with a box just like the one you have in the pic. but no brown dog. Nice cattle also.

Cal

Ya'll are being too nice. I just don't post the pictures with the slop and mud. don't worry I have plenty of mess too.

here are my bulls. They aren't the highest priced bulls out there but they do their job. The back one is an Angus 2 year old and the front one is a Balancer, a little younger but still 2.

DSC00183.jpg

Angus - I edited out the mud on his eye, you can see it in the 1st picture. I swear he doesn't have ringworm. ha
45def979.jpg

Balancer- I'm not sure if I'm crazy about him or not yet. His 1st claves should be here soon. Somthing about his head bothers me. Maybe he'll turn out alright.
DSC00181.jpg

Latest posts