Pics of my pups

Help Support CattleToday:

Faith

Reaction score
I have 4 Pomeranians. I have one that absolutely adores being anywhere I am Including the tractor.

This is Heidi. She has been w/ me the longest and loves being outside and around the cattle. Everyday while we fed hay she wanted to go ride on the tractor. She got her way 99% of the time...lol

TractorHeidi.jpg

This is Tigger. He bounces up and down just like Tigger in Winnie the Pooh. He is very shy and would rather be inside...so he doesn't go out on the farm w/ me much. He Loves vanilla wafers.

Tigger.jpg

This is Lil Miss. She is the daughter of Heidi and Tigger. She thinks she is the cat's meow. She is the smallest of the 4 but has the biggest attitude...lol

LilMiss.jpg

This is Gizmo. He is the oldest of the bunch. I was looking online where I Know not to look and saw his picture. He stayed in my mind for 2 weeks and we went to get him at the local shelter. It is like he has always been w/ us. He is almost completely blind due to cataracts but gets around well and still chases a ball by sound.

Gizmo-1.jpg

Awww, those are cute. I have found poms to be smart little dogs and very good companions if they get some training. We had one that lived almost 16 years. (RIP Freebie thread)

Latest posts