Pics for Beefy

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Hey Beefy,

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the new beefmasters. They were just delivered this morning, and are settling down nicely. 14 total, 3 have calves and 6 more are long pregnant. 5 are heifers. Most are registered. All were on poor pasture and could use some weight.

nheifer.jpg

I like this heifer:
heifer.jpg

goggle eyes:
goggleeye.jpg

bull calf's moma:
cow-1.jpg

bull calf in forefront:
bullcalf.jpg

they definitely like ryegrass:
eatingryegrass.jpg

They look like nice, calm animals that will fit right in. It also looks nice and warm there! And GREEN grass??? No wonder they all look so content.

I'm tired of the cold here, and this isn't bad compared to other places, but I'm starting to get used to nights in the low teens, and that's a bad sign.

With all that grass, I'd like to see some more pics of them in a few months time. Wife wants the brockle calf in the first picture but I'm afraid our wind would get in those ears and carry it away. :lol: What's up with the inside of the left hind leg of the light brown calf?

cfpinz

Cypress, nice acquisition. I bet they're going work great for you. BTW, I've got the twin to the blonde calf with the mottled face at my place.

cfpinz":ybt7nxon said:
With all that grass, I'd like to see some more pics of them in a few months time. Wife wants the brockle calf in the first picture but I'm afraid our wind would get in those ears and carry it away. :lol: What's up with the inside of the left hind leg of the light brown calf?

cfpinz

looks like he got the shooties scald.

nice adds Cypress. my favorites are the two in the first pic. (they look related?)

that dun heifer you like looks like she might want to dance in the chute a little bit. better stick her quick! lol. I wonder if you will get any gray calves out of tha yellers?

Where did you come across the beefmasters? I'm am trying to find about 6 or 7 cows that are priced right. I have not had any luck. I'm located in central Texas.

stelg":1nus83l5 said:
Where did you come across the beefmasters? I'm am trying to find about 6 or 7 cows that are priced right. I have not had any luck. I'm located in central Texas.
Try the E6 sale, Columbus apr 15.