Photoshopped?

Help Support CattleToday:

The guy is a complete idiot! I don't think it was photoshop because of the elk's spikes hooking the clothes, it was too real. He put himself in harms way and he's an idiot, but worse than that some, other dumbazz kid or person will see this and think they can go play with an elk...... But hey, he was wearing a camo hat, so he's a nature guru!

Calman":2wie0ci0 said:
As the saying goes, "There's no cure for stupid'

Cal
If that raghorn would have stuck one of those tines in him and followed through it would have fixed stupid

dun":bdcmrdy8 said:
Calman":bdcmrdy8 said:

Cal
If that raghorn would have stuck one of those tines in him and followed through it would have fixed stupid

He's lucky the raghorn never really got serious.

Cal

dun":1fpjmevl said:
Calman":1fpjmevl said:

Cal

X2, he will probably never know how lucky he was, he may never do it again or he may get a spike through his chest next time.

It looked like he was more worried about his hat coming off than being gored by the elk! If he had any common sense he would have not been that close to the elk to begin with.

If that was real, think of the next person that could come into contact with that animal.

Don McCallum":1vavj16c said:
If that was real, think of the next person that could come into contact with that animal.
Good point. He may have wrote a death sentence for either the animal or the person!

Sometimes an animal needs to be took out the herd. And I blame this stupid elk for not doing it for us. Reminds of that dumb butt and the grizzlies.He loved those bears.

3LEGGED1":3i39a00o said:
Sometimes an animal needs to be took out the herd. And I blame this stupid elk for not doing it for us. Reminds of that dumb butt and the grizzlies.He loved those bears.
:lol: :lol: Some people just beg an animal to kill um, don't they?

branguscowgirl":26ah8o19 said:
3LEGGED1":26ah8o19 said:

The first thing I thought is this idiot is thinking he is at one with nature.
I was thinking my Case would cut his throat and we would be eating high on the hog.
He is not as goofy as that nut that comes on tv that thinks he understands mountain lions.

Caustic Burno":2sxa6as7 said:
branguscowgirl":2sxa6as7 said:
3LEGGED1":2sxa6as7 said:

The first thing I thought is this idiot is thinking he is at one with nature.
I was thinking my Case would cut his throat and we would be eating high on the hog.
He is not as goofy as that nut that comes on tv that thinks he understands mountain lions.
Or the moron magician that has leopards as house pets. At least the magician with the white tigers learned.

We had 10 cows (elk) in our main pasture yesterday afternoon, we have lots of timber land on all four sides of our place. I have to admit at times I'm tempted ..... To put one down. :mrgreen: But instead I'm headed out to fix fence from their visit yesterday. :?

Dogs and Cows":181ym4vk said:
I read where this actually happened...and the next day wildlife officers put the animal down due to its lack of fear of humans. Regardless...that guy is a fool.

Tim

They should have put that guy down too. He seemed to have a lack of fear of wildlife.

Latest posts