Photo's of London by night from above....

Help Support CattleToday:

Beautiful,in it's own way,but frightening to me.. Soooooooo many people!!! And all dependant on the next shipment of food to the stores.. (yes,I'm werd)

Boy them roundabout thingy's looks like a good invatation for a fenderbender.
Who yelds to who, or do you just close your eyes and hope for the best?
I hate driving in Dalas but that looks even worse.
But gonna have to say those pictures we're beautiful,but the pictures is all I need to see.
Wouldn't want to be in the middle of all that. Give me the wide open spaces of Texas and i'm happy.

Cal

Cal as we drive on the right side of the road, unlike you on the wrong side, on those roundabout thingies, we give way to those coming from the right, when it is clear enough to go you put your foot down and go to the speed of the traffic obviously. It is easy when you know how, and we are taught on our driving lessons. I found it hard to drive when we were in the States, everything was so open and big and those big lorries (trucks) scared the crap out of me, I was also scared of tailgateing that I was told about, and to be able to go on a red light if it was clear I couldn't get my head around, so I left the driving to my Husband while there. I suppose it is what you get used to. But glad you liked the look of my Home Town, I do like the wide open spaces as well though.....

Chris.

Beautiful pics Chrisy!
Someday I'll come over and toss down a cold one with you!
(Remember the trip you, MM, Alice and I were supposed to take????). I think I ordered a t-shirt for that one. :lol2:

Latest posts