Photos of a few of our sale bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
Here is a sample of our bulls that will be sold at our bull sale.

Coming 2 year old bulls - 17 & 18 month old bulls today
Lot 1

Lot 3

Lot 7

Lot 13

Lot 14

Lot 41

Lot 48
Lot

Lot 54

Lot 61

Lot 90

Fall born - 14 month old bulls today
Lot 92

Lot 98

Lot 104

Lot 105

Coming Yearlings

Lot 125

Lot 128

Lot 133

Lot 141

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2hpfikrm said:
As always, your bulls look awesome. Many don't comprehend how much work those PICTURES took. Great job.
Is that roofing steel that you are using? Is that for a windbreak?

Thanks for the compliments. It takes alot of time, although I think I am getting better as I took all the catalog pictures in about a day and a half instead of the normal Christmas week.

I don't really know what the steels original purpose is, I think it is made to poor concrete on for bridge forms. I got it from a guy whose brother in law works in construction.

after weaning, prepping them for the sale or what are you feeding them as they are coming yearlings. basically are they on test and what ration would that be if you are using any at all?

double v":3kfq8r6r said:
after weaning, prepping them for the sale or what are you feeding them as they are coming yearlings. basically are they on test and what ration would that be if you are using any at all?

The coming two year olds are wintered the first winter almost like a replacement, we want them to gain around 2 lbs/day, so just some hay, cane silage, a little corn and distillers and loomix. Then they are summered on grass without any supplement until about mid September. They are then put back in the yard and fed the same thing only more of it.

The fall born bulls are weaned and put on grass without any supplement until they are put in the yard and fed the same ration as the bulls above.

The yearlings are wenaed and put in the yard to gain 2.5 lbs a day and fed the same ingrediants as the others. I don't know the rations as that is my brothers deal. But it has alot of cane silage and hay.

Latest posts