Photo Contest - 'Mud'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
For those who do not know, we currently have a photo contest running with the theme ' Mud'. Entries should be submitted before the close of tomorrow. Here is the link for more details -
https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=117915

You have to be a registered CT member to enter the contests. Soooo, registered members, bring on your best 'mud' pics and have a little fun. :D

Would have had a perfect entry when one of my cows stepped full on my foot earlier this week. I sunk about 8" into the mud & flopped around like a carp until I could get her off. Lost my boot. Sock-walk of shame. But I'm not nimble enough, nor did I have the foresight to whip out my phone & capture the moment.

TCRanch":1sbc8xum said:
Would have had a perfect entry when one of my cows stepped full on my foot earlier this week. I sunk about 8" into the mud & flopped around like a carp until I could get her off. Lost my boot. Sock-walk of shame. But I'm not nimble enough, nor did I have the foresight to whip out my phone & capture the moment.

Would have got my vote for certain!
Foot ok?

bball":kchxksiy said:
TCRanch":kchxksiy said:

Would have got my vote for certain!
Foot ok?
Got a dandy bruise but I've suffered worse.

TCRanch":brkurlwh said:

I hate when either one of those events happens let alone both at once.

Dad feel backwards into thick, muddy, crap the other day. It was about 6-8" deep. He had to roll over on his knees to get up. I wish I'd been there to get a picture of him. Would have been a good picture.

Latest posts