Perspective

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
IMG_5033.jpg

Was it just me or did you have to look at this twice?

Lesson for the day......

I don't let homely gals on short horses run barrels in my front yard.

tooo hard on the grass and my reputation.

alisonb":f229d2aw said:
I had to enlarge it to see what was going on :lol: .

I had to do a U-turn and go back. First thought it was a prank. Then I realized it was just my warped mind playing tricks on me. :oops: :lol2:

Jogeephus":s58fjxpd said:
I had to do a U-turn and go back.
No Jo, you didn't! Perhaps they were making a new movie 'Warped Funny People' or candid camera or something and they gotcha :shock: :lol: .

I did. Right in front of the courthouse to boot. The location is why I thought it a gag. I was thinking that maybe it was a pun on our legal system. But the lack of a black robe should have tipped me off on this but then again I'm slow at times. :lol2:

I imagine your govt commissioned this artwork. I'm basing that on your posts about the frogpond on the front lawn of the new CH.
I'm confused. I see "barrel racer" and I see "rodeo clown". I can't tell what the artist intended.
But, that is an upside down barrel which once held 30 gallons of glyphosate, so as lead investigator I'd call in any farmer big enough to need 30 gallons or more of Roundup.
Check wal-mart and see who bought a stick horse lately.
Go to the coffee-shop. Whoever did this will have to brag.
I'm guessing "rodeo clown" is the likely intended message--directed to your county gov. I'll split the reward if you let me turn you in.

Latest posts