perfect for the mini ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

Neat, it even has net wrap, I'm amazed it can get the hay rolling to make a bale that small, which looks like a pretty descent formed bale. Would prob work good for a cow or two. I'll keep my deere baler though and cab tractor :) Oh and I think he needs a mega wide pickup on that thing!
Jenna

The first video (the all in one) is a different type of tractor.
The second video. Oh my gosh, it would take forever to cut hay in such a narrow strip. I've help put up a lot of hay in the past, raked, baled with a tractor. We are on a smaller place now (one that we own) and graze our former meadow. My husband cut and raked our hay with horses. We loaded it by hand on a trailer and put it up loose in the barn. Good memories for our kids although it was hard work, they had a ball jumping out of the rafters into the hay below.

I was hoping to see if the tractor with the little round baler had an attachment to rake hay. I did find a video with the person walking. You sure wouldn't want to have to rake a large field this way.

[youtube]r3f4mnSLtug[/youtube]

Edited to add:
10282.jpg
It's a British company. It is really cool. They have all sorts of implements for the small farmer.

http://www.mowersplus.co.uk/rangeViewer.asp?categoryID=894

M5farm":7omfio2b said:
boy them mexican pine straw bailers could make a fortune.
Not really, I've seen it tried. The equipment was repo'ed after the venture failed and sat under the pecan trees up at the bank until the bank went under and after that I don't know what happened to it. Probably got sold for scrap price.

Latest posts