People

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I gotto say I am sick and tired of rude customer service people, they don't listen and are just plain lazy! :bang: :bang:

I've always done business based on personality as much as possible. If the CS or clerks are jerks I find somewhere else to do business even if it costs more. If I get an A-Hole on the phone I just hang up. Of course a lot of others must do the same because I get a lot of hang ups.

GMN":1ctnj85n said:
I gotto say I am sick and tired of rude customer service people, they don't listen and are just plain lazy! :bang: :bang:
i just wish GM customer service people didnt speak broken english... to many dam fur'in'nurs...

ALACOWMAN":3hximj7p said:
GMN":3hximj7p said:
i just wish GM customer service people didnt speak broken english... to many dam fur'in'nurs...
Problem is they aint furiners where they're answering the calls, WE are. They speak better english then I do pakastani

well my dealings are after the customer has called them with the complaint,, then customer service calls me...... but they are Polite,, which i guess is better than being talked to like a field hand.. by a american :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1hiiq6qv said:
well my dealings are after the customer has called them with the complaint,, then customer service calls me...... but they are Polite,, which i guess is better than being talked to like a field hand.. by a american :cowboy:

Your showing your age using the field hand. Where I grew up that is only part of the expression.

Caustic Burno":upt896ob said:
ALACOWMAN":upt896ob said:

Your showing your age using the field hand. Where I grew up that is only part of the expression.
Next will be acusations of discrimination.
Do NOT use the term 'blue gum".

Problem with people today is they aren't brought up right. They are brainwashed into thinking they are victims. To be sure you are raising your children right everyone should watch this short informational clip just to be on the safe side.

[youtube]HAQ4yNgXelk[/youtube]

And if any of your children a swaying toward a politically correct diet you may want to take note of this.

[youtube]GXhJPey3i_A[/youtube]

The lady I was talking to was a American and she didn't know diddly, just kept saying the same thing over and over again, blah lah lah, we want your experience to be a good one, do this or that, and when I told her I thought it was on there end, she just started all over with the same ole spiel, towards the end I just said stuff to get her goat on purpose and laughed when I got off the phone-

I think I'm getting tired of people PERIOD, On the way home from work tonight I stopped and helped a lady and her grown daughter with a flat tire. The daughter had run over a big piece of metal in the parking lot of the grocery store and they didn't know what to do so I replaced the tire for them. The whole time the younger girl complained and said it wasn't her fault that the grocery store was going to PAY for her tire yadda yada yada yap yap yap. I finished and put the stuff away and they didn't even say thank you. Like they were entitled to my assistance. Next time ..... I don't know what I'll do. Probably the same but is a simple thank you expecting too much these days?

Jogeephus":15bjkn9i said:
I think I'm getting tired of people PERIOD, On the way home from work tonight I stopped and helped a lady and her grown daughter with a flat tire. The daughter had run over a big piece of metal in the parking lot of the grocery store and they didn't know what to do so I replaced the tire for them. The whole time the younger girl complained and said it wasn't her fault that the grocery store was going to PAY for her tire yadda yada yada yap yap yap. I finished and put the stuff away and they didn't even say thank you. Like they were entitled to my assistance. Next time ..... I don't know what I'll do. Probably the same but is a simple thank you expecting too much these days?
No it is not expecting too much.
Jogeephus I try to chalk things like this up to "the cost of doing business" or put it in the "bad debts" file.
I don't think there is a rule to use on who to help and who not. That comes under the heading of "discernment". When you learn to get it right every time, please clue me in.

There are a lot of really good people out there who would more than appreciate help when and if needed.

Jogeephus":9fyvuhac said:
Karma! The good we do comes back the bad others do will come back to them too.

The dog gone GM warranty sellers called me. "Do you own a new GM....."

My response was, "I got more than one. There's a FRIGGING World Series on the television. Does GM know how rude you are? Do they want me to buy something else? ? WTF is wrong with you? Why in the hades would you call me during a World Series game? "

When it come to patience with people I am kinda like those two buzzards sitting in a tree.
One says to the other patience something will die for us to eat, the other replies patience he!! I going to kill sonething.
Everyone is in such a hurry as well.

dun":31pg9o8z said:
Jogeephus":31pg9o8z said:
Karma! The good we do comes back the bad others do will come back to them too.

Amen, Karma is there when no one else is.

I'll never forget when my dad told told me I still had to do things right even if every one around me is doing them wrong. He used alot more colorful language because he was chewing me out for doing a half azz job. :D

Jogeephus":1s9j9xpi said:

It's not too much to expect, but alas there are too many too concerned with themselves now. But as Ryder said there are still amny who do appreciate help from others. Just remember those people and try to forget about the others. Thank them for the opportunity to help them out too...it messes with their heads....:lol:

Latest posts