Peeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Skunks are back out and something near the house got sprayed. Thankfully the dogs and Kit Kat were already in for the night. Nikki still has yet to make "friends" with the skunks which I am sure is coming as they always have at least one run in with one ..

I guess spring has sprung....... :D

bigbull338":1rrsev4f said:
HD a friend of ours has trapped an killed 15 skunks so far this year.
:shock: Vile creatures!

The hounds here usually get sprayed 2-3 times every year, you would think they would learn. :roll:

MistyMorning":1vs25gv3 said:
bigbull338":1vs25gv3 said:
HD a friend of ours has trapped an killed 15 skunks so far this year.
:shock: Vile creatures!

The hounds here usually get sprayed 2-3 times every year, you would think they would learn. :roll:

Did the kids at school call you "stinky"? Because usually that hound is going to want to rub up against you and share his good luck.

Funny you posted this. My heat pump got sprayed last night. The house stunk so bad I woke up from it at 3. I went to work smelling like skunk. Not fun at all.

Jogeephus":2iih9bid said:
Can't think of any worser smell than a skunk.
Buzzard Vomit is a contender! Back in my primary school days we'd try to rub each others nose in it when we played neighborhood football games.

Found one the other day when feeding. Scared the shif,t out of me. Luckly it didn't spray. Can still sort of smell the one I shot last week when I walk in the house. Been leaving the windows open during the day to try to air it out a bit. Bunch of them getting run over on the highways now.

I saw 2 dead skunks on the road when I went to town today.

That smell seems to get in your nose and never go away. YUKKKKKKKK..

Ga. now that is just gross... :shock:

hillsdown":31rmjrnt said:
I saw 2 dead skunks on the road when I went to town today.

That smell seems to get in your nose and never go away. YUKKKKKKKK..

Ga. now that is just gross... :shock:
Grosser than you can imagine. Fortunately I was the dominator in this field.. :lol2:

ga. prime":comd7uve said:
Jogeephus":comd7uve said:
Buzzard Vomit is a contender! Back in my primary school days we'd try to rub each others nose in it when we played neighborhood football games.

Yep, my mind is slipping cause I forgot the fowl odor. Found a buzzard nest in a cliff side and saw a couple of snow white chicks sitting in the nest. Thought what a nice pet that would make. WRONG Kinda hard to climb down a cliff while you are wretching in the gut.

Jogeephus":4p4hgjad said:
ga. prime":4p4hgjad said:
Jogeephus":4p4hgjad said:

Yep, my mind is slipping cause I forgot the fowl odor. Found a buzzard nest in a cliff side and saw a couple of snow white chicks sitting in the nest. Thought what a nice pet that would make. WRONG Kinda hard to climb down a cliff while you are wretching in the gut.

My Grandpa used to tell me the same story from when he was a kid in Kansas only he climbed a tree to get at em. Said it was by far the dumbest thing he had ever done.

I guess he smelled so bad a bath wouldn't take it off, and they poured coal oil on his clothes and burned them.. Had to sleep in the barn for a couple days.

3waycross":3nng1xrs said:
My Grandpa used to tell me the same story from when he was a kid in Kansas only he climbed a tree to get at em. Said it was by far the dumbest thing he had ever done.

Ever watched a buzzard feed its young on tv? That explains the smell and yes babies are messy eaters. Your grandfather is a smart man than I cause this is just one of the many times I put 2 and 2 together and came up with 17.

Worst thing I ever smelled was a possum pouch from a dead mamma possum still full of live babies. Now that is a smell you'll always remember. gs

plumber_greg":1llcjxa7 said:
Worst thing I ever smelled was a possum pouch from a dead mamma possum still full of live babies. Now that is a smell you'll always remember. gs

I never gave that a thought before, thanks Greg for that mental image..........I guess the little buggars have to poop somewhere eh? GEEEEZ can you imagine what the really big marsupials pouches smell like? :help:

Latest posts