Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals

Help Support CattleToday:

In one of the heated discussions that ended up being locked someone(iso i think)predicted this would happen

I think we should invite them to come out in the open and express their position.

It could bring new meaning to the term "target rich environment"! ;-)

They have a good argument and since the supreme court has condoned perversion then it would seem all forms of perversion should be allowed in this once great God fearing country of ours.

Do you think Satan will have to buy carbon credits for all the coal he's going to be burning when all these sick people come to stay with him?

Jogeephus":3k4xfyu4 said:
They have a good argument and since the supreme court has condoned perversion then it would seem all forms of perversion should be allowed in this once great God fearing country of ours.

Do you think Satan will have to buy carbon credits for all the coal he's going to be burning when all these sick people come to stay with him?

Ain't that the truth
Well said

HUGE difference. Homosexual acts among adults is two like minded perverts not directly harming the rest of society. Pedophilia by definition involves one party not being able to consent.
I've also seen first hand recently where kids that were "willing" participants in pedophilia from an adult of the same sex thought that it made them gay. One boy(age twelve) decided that if he could be aroused by molesting his own sister(age nine) that that would make him not be gay anymore. :cry2:
That case really has made me question my beliefs on homosexuality and has also strengthened my beliefs that each and every pedophile should be shot in the head about three seconds after it comes to light regardless of what their excuse for preying on kids is.

Mark my word beastiality is next. There is only one end to this moral down fall, and if I say what it is, this thread will be locked.

Caustic Burno":29p3ahkf said:
There is no cure for a mad dog other than a bullet.

That's the correct answer. Pedophilia has no known cure. They try and teach the person abstinence, but it seems only a small percentage can do that.

slick4591":1auux0fz said:
Caustic Burno":1auux0fz said:
There is no cure for a mad dog other than a bullet.

That's the correct answer. Pedophilia has no known cure. They try and teach the person abstinence, but it seems only a small percentage can do that.

touch anyone in my family and there will not be any attempt at cure :devil2:

That happened just south of me Diesel. Pretty sure the jury turned the dad loose. Dead may have been a repeat offender but he sure ain't now.

i think ted nugent said it best...i dont like repeat offenders..i like dead offenders

see the problem will be once it IS for awhile..just like the tsa..itll be normal for those that have never seen it any other way...and the folks in the right...will be the ones paying the price

its getting to be a difficult place to tolerte..as good as it is

Latest posts