Peace and contentment

Help Support CattleToday:

jawsmom

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to everyone on here. I hope the best thing you have this season is peace and contentment. I want
you all to know that this forum has been a much needed diversion as much as an educational source. I've lost both
my parents in the last 13 months and there were some very tough calls and decisions along the way. In the end,
it's people that really "get" it that provide comfort and there have been threads that talk about what's really
important in life. To all those who are going through difficult times I will just say God is carrying you and you
may not even realize it. The folks are spending Christmas with the One that made Christmas possible and I
am grateful for this comfort and knowledge. Makes this year special in a strange way.

Now bring on the prime rib for dinner!
:tiphat:

Jawsmom, I know of what you speak. This will be my first Christmas without my mom as she passed this September and I am sort of at loose ends. She was the anchor of my side of the family. I have three sisters and I could always call mom and she could fill me in on all the family happenings, it is certainly different this year. May you have a peaceful and contentment filled Christmas and a Happy New Year. JLP

Latest posts