Pastures pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Dubcharo

Reaction score
A lot of grass this year so far, hope it's stay like this.

FullSizeRender_2_.jpg

IMG_5536_1_.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

FullSizeRender_3_.jpg

If I'm remembering right, you guys have to keep the cattle in a confinement type facility in the winter. I bet they are running, and a fetchen like their head was on fire, and their butt was catchin when green grass comes out. Beautiful cattle btw.

Cows were out on pasture june 1. We made first cut of hay in that pasture the 4th of june and we put the cows there on july 7. We have near 100 acres divided in 11 pastures for 75 pairs, so we make hay in 4-5 sections.
And yes they run like crazy the first 2-3 hours, we let them run in a small pasture for 2 days where the calves learn what's an electric fence.

You posted some pics back in the winter, with some real front lot looking bull calves in it. I bet they are big by now.

Dubcharo":19pc6yww said:
I post some pics in Show your calf pictures (Breed board) page 14.

I hadn't opened that in forever. When I see a threD that goes more than a page or two, I just assume it's an argument, and stay out of it :lol:

Bigfoot":2vy2jt6e said:
Dubcharo":2vy2jt6e said:
I post some pics in Show your calf pictures (Breed board) page 14.

I hadn't opened that in forever. When I see a threD that goes more than a page or two, I just assume it's an argument, and stay out of it :lol:

Now Bigfoot, you know what they say about assuming things?