Passing

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry to hear this and also in such a weird time as the covid era. So many suffered from the isolation.

So sorry for your and your dad's loss. I know how hard it can be to watch a loved one struggle through the last few years with Alzheimer's. My mom passed in 2008 from Alzheimer's and her last couple of years were very hard on the rest of the family. You and your family will be in our prayers and God bless you all.

Sorry for your loss and prayers added to the list but I also know it was almost a blessing when my father died from heart failure and Alzheimer's in 2007.

Just a short note. Services will be next week for my mom. My son and I are driving up and staying for a few days early next week. We are pushing to get hay made this week while the weather is holding. I have talked to my sister and one brother, and there is not much for me to do if I made a special trip now. The need will more likely be there after all the activities start to slow down and there are less people around. My brother is there and my sister was there for the day and will be going back up. My other brother will be in and out for the next few days prior to the service. The "girls" that were coming in daily, to care for both mother and father, will continue their care as my father cannot do as much for himself as he tries/thinks he can from what they have told me.

Thank you to everyone that has offered their condolences. It is a blessing in a way, as it was so hard on everyone, and sad, to have the shell of my mom and not the "real person" there.... but it is still a loss.. and as someone said, it is a loss twice because of losing the "person" when her mind slipped away earlier, and now the finality of it. It hurts but I am at peace with her not being here just existing, which she would have hated if she had been able to comprehend it.

S
Just a note that I will be hit or miss here for a bit. Got news that my mom passed away today. Don't know the details yet. She has had alzheimers and has been bad, it is really a blessing but my dad is going to take it very bad as he was nearly beside himself a few weeks back when he thought she was leaving him then....She was 88. I will be making a trip to NH and who knows what things will bring. Please say a prayer for my father... I am sad but at peace with it... I saw her about 2 years ago and she recognized me and I said my good byes to her in my own way back then.... then I had my ankle replacement and the covid crap.... things just getting back to a semblance of normal....
Thanks to all for being friends here...
Sorry to hear this. May the Lord give you His peace.

Latest posts