Passed Away

Help Support CattleToday:

Ahhh Lloyd. Rest in peace my friend. Caustic give my love and best wishes to Donna. Sad news in deed.

ollie?":3ltbb6p0 said:
Ahhh Lloyd. Rest in peace my friend. Caustic give my love and best wishes to Donna. Sad news in deed.
yes hw will be missed here very much,my thoughts an prayers to his family.

C B
Please pass our heartfelt sorrow on to Lloyd's family. His wisdom will still go on from his posting on this board and the knowledge he instilled in others.

The Crew at Homestead Farms

Have not posted in a long time, but saw the news of Lloyd's passing and felt compelled to log on. Only posted back and forth a couple times, but he proved in those few contacts to be a real gentleman. Rest in peace to a good human being, Boone

Doggone, that's sad news. :( I'd been wondering about him lately.

Please pass my condolences on to his family as well. Good man Lloyd.

Rest in peace cattle man.

Katherine

cattleluvr18":3jhnev0s said:
aaww thats so sad. i didnt know him like any of ya'll, but its still sad to know that a board member died. :(

I totally agree. Someone I never met, but because of our common bond from here I'm saddened and hope his family is holding up.

Cuz

Very sad news indeed. He's been battling health problems for a long time now. He was one of the first members on the Boards. He will be greatly missed.

He was the 1st person I talked to on these boards and one of the few I've had the pleasure to meet in person. He was a fine man and a great cattleman. He helped me learn a lot about cattle and I've based some of my operations on his advice. The last time he called me I was in a hurry and was not able to talk and I regret that. It has made me realize even more that the time we have is precious and we need to take more time for others.

Lloyds just moved on to better things. I dont think life was much fun for him here lately. time for him to start a new chapter.

so sad to hear this news, my deepest condolances to his family and friends, you are all in my prayers at this sad time...God Bless..Chris. x

Latest posts