Park My Car!

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
While talking to a friend of mine tonight, he was telling me about his trip to Chicago this week. Listen up, this is great:

He is a pilot for Fed Ex. He was standing next to the front door of a big hotel in Downtown Chicago, waiting on passengers, and a Jaguar pulls up. A tall black man (who my friend is pretty sure is a Chicago Bulls basketball player) gets out of the car with a very nice looking young lady in the car with him.

The couple get out of the car and walked towards my friend (and the front door) and the tall guy throws his keys to my friend and hits him in the chest, thinking he is a bellhop, and said "Park My Car"! While bending over to pick up the keys he was getting angrier by the minute but the time he stood up and the couple had already entered the front door........ and my buddy thought, "what the heck"?

He drove the car about three blocks away, parked it, left the windows down, and the keys in the ignition. He did exactly what the gentleman asked him.

He then walked back to the hotel, picked up his waiting passengers and headed for the airport.

Somebody out there will think twice about showing off in front of their girlfriend again. :lol: :lol: