Paperwork

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
Just curious, how long does it usually take to transfer registration from your association, normally?

Bought a Charolais cow on Oct 16. Cow already made it from Indiana to Oregon but the registration still hasn't. I have had them take a couple weeks before but this is a little ridiculous. I already emailed the previous owner and he sent it in weeks ago- after the check had cleared on payment.

Had our MG association take over a month and I started harassing the registrar. Surely registering less than 500 animals a year they can get them done sooner than that!

Has Covid maybe become an excuse to procrastinate?
So if I didn't want pay my bills or do something I can just say cause of Covid it's going to be late or can't cause of Covid?! Starting to sound like a broking record. 😝

Has Covid maybe become an excuse to procrastinate?
So if I didn't want pay my bills or do something I can just say cause of Covid it's going to be late or can't cause of Covid?! Starting to sound like a broking record. 😝
Amen! Getting tired of excuses myself and what its done to society in general...

I'm going to try this Covid got me late, this Covid I didn't want pay my bills, this Covid got me speeding, this Covid made me act a fool, this Covid made me lose weight, this Covid made my butt get so big and round 😝, this Covid made me rich, this Covid made me younger, this covid 🤣😁🙄 this covid made me go on vacation, this Covid made me eat healthy, 🤣
Dang I'm still mad I believe that kid got 800 million that doesn't even make sense. I didn't even actually think about it.

Latest posts