owoch!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I got hit by a car Sunday. I was on my powerchair,on a greenlight in the crosswalk.. Don't think she saw me until the bump. I have bruses and a broken socket in my left sholder.. night in the hospital,gotta get a MRI.. chair has a broken fender,but runs good..

Oh no! I was hoping you were kidding, kept waiting to read the punch line, and I am sorry to find out I was wrong. Hope you heal up quickly, hun.

I get the MRI Friday-- Darned thing will be healed by the time they get around to surgery.. I am NOT looking forward to the bus ride! Gonna hafta strap my arm down,just bouncing out the door HURTS!! Cant sleep in the bed,can't get out without help.. However,have the recliner rigged up and is quite comfy... And one of the cats seems to think she can fix my arm by sleeping on it.. :shock:
Gonna take another pain pill and sleep some more..

peg4x4":306ra78a said:
I get the MRI Friday-- Darned thing will be healed by the time they get around to surgery.. I am NOT looking forward to the bus ride! Gonna hafta strap my arm down,just bouncing out the door HURTS!! Cant sleep in the bed,can't get out without help.. However,have the recliner rigged up and is quite comfy... And one of the cats seems to think she can fix my arm by sleeping on it.. :shock:
Gonna take another pain pill and sleep some more..
sorry to here that Peg after all you have been thru you sure didn't need another set back
I hope the idiot had good insurance and maybe you can get Buzzy souped up with racing stripes and a turbo :lol: :lol:
Hope you feel better soon

I am so sorry this happened to you!! I have seen flags put on the scooter chairs to make them more visible. When you get out and about again, please try that to be safe. People are in such a big hurry all the time, and distracted by the kids wailing in the back seat, their phones, etc., they seem to forget they need to pay attention to their driving. Make sure you get everything you need from their insurance company.

You need one of those bright white strobe lights like the school buses here have. Ditto on that insurance thing. Don't try and screw em but make dam sure they pay for what's right. Hope you heal fast.

Had the MRI Sunday. Had to hold my arm down by my side for 20 minuts. Hurt!! Did not want to do it again,so cowgirled up and got through it,then sat and hugged my arm and cried. But it came out good and has been faxed off to the Dr. Now I wait.
Bus ride was on a new bus,so was not so very bumpy.. Still hurt.
Found that my Swiss Army knife was jammed during the wreck,got it pried apart,so it works now.
A recliner does not a good bed make.

Latest posts