Overwhelming Force

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score

My guess is most of you have not. Maybe you have read or heard commentary about it.

I am surprised it was written and published. It confirms what many of us suspected.

Almost every organization in America worked tirelessly, sparing no effort, or expense, to defeat Trump.

It took me some time to digest this. My first reaction was; That is their right to work for the candidate they support. And it is.

That said, and after further thought, it occurred to me many Americans cannot withstand this type of phycological pressure. They will vote how they are being told to vote. Obviously most would not admit that to themselves.

Yet over 70 millions still voted for Trump.

Now, ask yourself why so many people, and so much money was spent to defeat Trump. He is just one guy, a very flawed guy, nevertheless why did so much get put into defeating him?

Trump was truly the last best hope to keep America intact as it was founded. He was keeping America American. If he had not had such glaring flaws, I think we might have won. He owns much of the blame for his defeat.

Trump's defeat was America's defeat. America is being transformed into one more global power. Like other global power's individual rights and freedoms are not the sacred thing they are here, or at least were. Our founding was based on the right of the individual. We have lost that.

I don't think we get another chance. The rights of the individual will now be kept to a minimum.. Those rights will be just enough to manage down some type of uprising. China knows just what to give their people, and what not to give their people to keep their grip on power and wealth. We are now marching down that rode.

Phase two is now in full swing.

THE PURGE.

All vestiges of those that recognize and value the rights of man, the rights of the individual, must be silenced.

THE BIG SQUELCH

Why aren't you focused on QAnon and Marjorie Taylor Green like the mainstream media wants you to? Or the unconstitutional impeachment trial of this very dangerous President, well former President anyway.

All this free thinking is likely to land you in a re-education camp comrade. Stay safe.

Disheartening but not surprising.
1. Confirmation of media bias in reporting. Obvious to anyone watching, from the git go 4 yrs ago, b.s. that Trump's policies and diplomacy was going to start a nuclear war with North Korea and on and on with other such nonsense.

2. The revelation that had Biden lost there were 400 preplanned demonstrations designed to flood the streets with protestors, modeled on the summer looting and riots over George Floyd death. They saw how effective they were at causing chaos and disruption and had planned to do it on a massive scale with a Biden loss.

Trump's problem was he was mostly an optimistic glass 1/2 full guy.
ie "There are very good people on both sides."
While I'm more of a glass 1/2 empty guy.
There are bad people and troublemakers on both sides. :)

Where is Amazon studios? Whatch the footage of the actors.

Congress can not impeach a civilian person. Why vote?

If the white house is dark for days on end, where's the family?

My guess is most of you have not. Maybe you have read or heard commentary about it.

I am surprised it was written and published. It confirms what many of us suspected.

Almost every organization in America worked tirelessly, sparing no effort, or expense, to defeat Trump.

It took me some time to digest this. My first reaction was; That is their right to work for the candidate they support. And it is.

That said, and after further thought, it occurred to me many Americans cannot withstand this type of phycological pressure. They will vote how they are being told to vote. Obviously most would not admit that to themselves.

Yet over 70 millions still voted for Trump.
Wow... very well written and I agree 100%. I hope we are wrong and American gets another chance but I just don't know if it will happen or not.
I hadn't read that Time article... very scary.

Best we can hope for now is secession/Balkanization. Otherwise, we will just have to make do with a fascist dictatorship.

Latest posts