Help Support CattleToday:

Australian

Reaction score
Northern New England Region, Tenterfield NSW Austr
This is our pet lamb called Eva.
016.jpg

chrisy":3ms6brio said:
she's a little cutie hope she's not for the dinner table
:shock: :shock: Chrisy-my thoughts exactly,i think Australian needs to give us 'softies' some answers. :lol:

She is adorable, she would definitely get spoiled rotten here . What a face .. :heart:

Speaking of lambs though, has anyone heard from Keren lately ?

hillsdown":167dk9g8 said:
She is adorable, she would definitely get spoiled rotten here . What a face .. :heart:

Speaking of lambs though, has anyone heard from Keren lately ?
No.....perhaps she is busy with the goats and the move to her own place.

I've been wondering that too. Where is Keren? Eva the lamb has taken a liking to the Pansies in the garden. She has a little nibble on the Petunias but they have a sour taste so she usually leaves them alone. She has a bit of a nibble on some rose leaves. Generally she just nibbles at the fresh green grass on the lawn.

Anyone who has had a poddy lamb has a different opinion on sheep. People always say they're dumb but they aren't any dumber than any other species in a large group. I've talked about my blind shropshire x border leicester before but she really had the most amiable personality. They want to be friends with everyone; the cat, dog, people... anyone really. If they survive the first week they make great pets IMO. My lamb used to walk on a lead too. Loved going for walks. Got a few strange looks but hey. Had to pick her up when dogs were around though.