Our little Corgi's

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch

Reaction score
We have been having fun with our Corgi pups this year! We had 11, and have 6 sold so far (they are 7 weeks old today). I thought I would share some pictures, they are just the smartest, and cutest dogs!!!

This is Chewy. He will be a sable, and is very playful and loves to chew on your feet when your shoes are off!
169nm6f.jpg

This is Luke (one ear up now), Auggie and Gucci. They look cute when one ear is up!! The other should follow soon....
a4u1wl.jpg

24weulu.jpg

Here is a picture of some of them....
246mayv.jpg

and another
wh09wi.jpg

and Dakota...
2gsr5z6.jpg

Getting them inside and outside is quite the chore twice a day!
xf9uo6.jpg

f3vt41.jpg

Anyway, I thought I would share. This is a fun time for us, but also a lot of work! I am glad we only have a litter once a year!!! Plus, we always get attached...it is hard to let them go.

slick4591":2yj5d4t6 said:
If I had my way I'd send you money, but the wife is the one that vacuums and she says no. :(

We run our Rumba twice a day to keep up with dog hair, and have hardwood floors. :lol2: Maybe if you bought her a rumba to go with the puppy? :nod: 8)

Fire Sweep Ranch":21s9ddqv said:
slick4591":21s9ddqv said:
If I had my way I'd send you money, but the wife is the one that vacuums and she says no. :(

We run our Rumba twice a day to keep up with dog hair, and have hardwood floors. :lol2: Maybe if you bought her a rumba to go with the puppy? :nod: 8)

Rumbas are good but not good enough to pass her test as we had one until it bit the dust. After our bulldog shedding all over the place I'm afraid I'll never get to have an inside dog again.

76 Bar":1pntu4s7 said:
O.M.G. Puppy breath :heart: :heart: :heart:
That's a whoppin' big litter by any standard. Is that typical of Pembroke's?

LOL, no. It is actually two litters. My main female, Penny, I am retiring and letting her be just a pet that sleeps on my bed and helps with cows. Penny is 8, and we tried to breed her daughter, Ziggy, two years in a row. Ziggy has a "no no" square, and would not let a male tie with her. This year, both Penny and Ziggy came into heat at the same time, and Penny got bred. Ziggy again, did not allow the male to tie. In the end, Ziggy did tie with Denim, our male that we got a year ago. So both were bred! YIKES! Normally, a Corgi litter is 4 to 7. Penny had 4, Ziggy had 7 the next day. Penny will be spayed once she dries up, and now Ziggy will carry the torch, so to speak, to give us ONE litter a year!
Penny came from a litter of 14, however she has never had more than 7 herself. I think she retired in luxury, with only 4 pups. HOWEVER, she did try to steal Ziggy's pups several times, and now nurses WHO EVER grabs a teat from her!!! :heart: :lol:

Bright Raven":2r7nj3xj said:
I was there 9 days taking care of them while they were at Nationals. They are just too cute!!!!@

When you were here, mom was cleaning up all the mess! Come back for the hard work! You know how much poop and pee 11 puppies create in just an HOUR??? :lol:

Fire Sweep Ranch":7hv1fovy said:
Bright Raven":7hv1fovy said:
I was there 9 days taking care of them while they were at Nationals. They are just too cute!!!!@

When you were here, mom was cleaning up all the mess! Come back for the hard work! You know how much poop and pee 11 puppies create in just an HOUR??? :lol:

HaHa. I miss those little fuzzy pups.

Phew...I know they're stout little beggars but I couldn't begin to image 11 poopies wedged in there! Pups are really nice looking and obviously being properly raised. Congrats!

Pretty Pups. Think my niece would love one but don't think brother and sister in law would want her with one yet. Especially with them expecting a baby here in August. Keep raising them and I'll buy one someday.

Latest posts