Our latest set of twins (bigger pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

TxSimbrahShower

Reaction score
This is a pic of our latest set. One of my sons show heifer's, as you can kinda see, she's got plenty of milk for both.
000_01732.jpg

Can't decide if the look on her face is a dare to you to come a little closer or if she is frazzled and wishing she could take a little vacation time in an oat patch. :lol: Looks like she won't have any problem raising those two. I'd be interested in hearing later what their weaning weights in relation to your others.

This must be the year of the twin.

Glad to see they both are alive and kicking! Moma does appear to have enough groceries for them.

Good job!

For some reason, I have a fair amount of twins. Usually at least two pair per year. Last year I had a Brangus with twins that she would kill for. I weaned 950 lbs of calves off of her and she is due to calve any day now. Her calf average was just 25 lbs less than the herd average. Though she is a truly dangerous animal and I should cull her, he mothering abilities keep me from doing so. (I did however shoot her sister- Lucifer.) Hope yours raises them as well as she did.