Ouch

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I pressure washed 24 driveways and sidewalks today. By myself. 24 to do tomorrow, then 1 mile of sidewalks to clean wednesday. Im already limping bad because of my bad foot. By Thursday i wont be able to move ill bet.
Feast or famine i tell ya. Didnt work but 1 day last week.

Hook, just kick back in the luxury of that indoor pool and send the butler out to do the washing for a few days till you get back on your feet. If that don't work you may have to go to the private island for a few days to recuperate. :cowboy:

Gotta fix the pump on the pool first. The island got repoed and the butler got arrested for traffiking.
Id hire an illegal but my conciense wont let me. Maybe Obamie will want a job next fall

Busy makes money... Don't bytch about prosperity. :D
I limp for the first half hour every morning and then again in the afternoons when I cool down and I consider it a blessing to have enough work for me to warm up my bad ankle as for the first few years it just hurt all day. :lol:

Dont get me wrong. Not bytchin bout the work. Just the pain. I wish i only hurt a few hrs a day.
Its all day. Just different degrees.
Had a piano crush my foot when i was 13. Foot bent so far back that my big toe was laying back against my shin.

sorry to hear your in that kind of pain as your working.but we all have to deal with pain as we are working.

The docs were just amazed my foot healed up looking somewhat normal.
This was back before they did surgery with pins and such to a large degree.
I never did see the xray. Now i want to go get it xrayed just for fun. Just to see what a train wreck it is

Have you tried beestings? I have an ankle that got re-aranged by a bucking horse that I didn't get clear of and stings do help quite a bit when it gets bad. They take away pain in my breeding arm altogether.

cow pollinater":2ltkhiiv said:
Have you tried beestings? I have an ankle that got re-aranged by a bucking horse that I didn't get clear of and stings do help quite a bit when it gets bad. They take away pain in my breeding arm altogether.

I would not want bee stings on my breeding arm. :banana: :banana: :banana:

On a serious note I know a beekeeper who cures his bad back with beestings once a week or so, and only suffers from pain in the winter when bees sleep.

I've found that when you get older all those bumps,bruises and broken limbs come back and haunt you.
Guess since I'm alergic to be stings I'll just have to stick to my jim beam. :nod:

Cal

Calman":8bfj7rn9 said:
Guess since I'm alergic to be stings I'll just have to stick to my jim beam. :nod:
Cal
Guess since theres a couple million bees out back ill give the sting therapy a try soon. Followed by a 12 pack or 2

Seems like if I take a couple of Tylenol Arthritis in the morning before everything starts to hurt seems to helps some, no miracle cure for sure.

Larry

The stuff I was taking after my shoulder surgery was goooood stuff....no aches or pains except the shoulder....trouble is you have to get off of it after a while.... :shock:

Latest posts