OSU vs Florida

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
I'm an Auburn tigers fan but it's the beginning of the 4th Qtr and things don't look good for OSU.

It's awful quite................ :shock:

UhOh, it over now. Florida 41, OSU 14.

Both teams fought hard, but the Florida Gators controlled the game from the 2nd play all the way to the end of the game.

Still an Auburn fan but at least a team from the SEC won. ;-)

It was impressive Rod. You're right, the SEC should get some more respect now. Just think, Auburn beat the National Champs this year and......................

LSU should be #2 with the whupping they put on ND. :lol:

Mike,
I don't know about LSU being #2 for beating Norte Dame (the most over rated team in the country year in and year out). UCS put it on Mich. they could be #2.
But the only undefeated team in the country is Boise State. Where should they be?
Dave

Dave":3entst4y said:
Mike,
I don't know about LSU being #2 for beating Norte Dame (the most over rated team in the country year in and year out). UCS put it on Mich. they could be #2.
But the only undefeated team in the country is Boise State. Where should they be?
Dave

You're right about Boise State but who did they play this year?

As far as Michigan, Ohio State beat them and then they got drubbed last night.

A play-off system might answer those questions...........

Florida sure was impressive. Didn't leave a bit of doubt about who the best team was. I was ready to go to bed at halftime but I stayed up because they were so fun to watch.

Ron Zook, who's now here at Illinois, recruited most of those players, so I'm hoping things will be looking up here the next couple of years.

Just think, if USC hadn't lost to UCLA by four lousy points, they would have probably been in the championship game and Florida wouldn't have had their shot. I'm ready for a playoff of some kind.

Being the buckeye fan that I am I have to say those OSU boys should be embassased.

The Gators did their homework and prepaired well. I think OSU got caught up in the media hype.
There is a few high school teams here that would have put that wipping on them, they looked horrible.

I think there was a lot of money lost on that game.

I'm also curious to see where Boise State falls, I didn't think they will get the respect they deserve... I think they should be a top 8 team.

As far as Ohio State, I think alot of their problem was 50 day without a game... I don't know how long Florida went. But 50 days it too long.... play off?

Alan

Okay decided to look at the polls and see that Boise State did get the respect they deserve. Final rankings at #5 and #6.... I don't respect the BCS enough to look.

Alan

osuband.jpg

My hat is off for the SEC. I watch a lot of football and the biggest thing I notice is that the good teams have an entire stable of speedy players. The really good teams (LSU, Florida) have a track team in football uniforms. Boone

boone":2gw19r06 said:
My hat is off for the SEC. I watch a lot of football and the biggest thing I notice is that the good teams have an entire stable of speedy players. The really good teams (LSU, Florida) have a track team in football uniforms. Boone

Thanks for the sentiment. Auburn beat both those teams this year.

VanC":3tot04b7 said:
certherfbeef":3tot04b7 said:

That's classic! :lol: :lol:

well, i think its a shame, disgusting and epitomizes to the depth our country has lost its values. our youth today seem to have no shame, but that comes from the way we are raising our families today. you would not have seen this 40 years ago.

jmo

jt

jt":1w6j2xbk said:
VanC":1w6j2xbk said:
certherfbeef":1w6j2xbk said:

That's classic! :lol: :lol:

well, i think its a shame, disgusting and epitomizes to the depth our country has lost its values. our youth today seem to have no shame, but that comes from the way we are raising our families today. you would not have seen this 40 years ago.

jmo

jt

I would imagine this picture was computer generated. Not likely any school would let their band do this and not suffer serious repurcussions. I still think it's funny. To each his own.

Latest posts