Oregon Ducks class load......

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Marcus Mariota's is a red shirt junior this year and has a heavy class load during football season. Believe it or not he has only two classes this term, yoga and golf!l........

Not much reaction, but it was tounge in cheek. Mariota does have just two classes this term and they are golf and yoga. He has already graduated with a degree in general science, the conditioning coach suggested yoga to help with flexibility and body control ....... Golf .... Well he just likes golf.

I have a filling his school days will be over right after the last game of the season.

I thought in order to stay in school once you graduated you had to take graduate courses....like as in starting your masters?? How is yoga/golf in the course list for a masters?

Calhoun Farm":3umx8uo0 said:
I thought in order to stay in school once you graduated you had to take graduate courses....like as in starting your masters?? How is yoga/golf in the course list for a masters?

Its Oregon, Calhoun what would you expect.

Okay, as usual :roll: , I went back to check my facts. The golf and yoga are his final classes for his general science degree, Electives obviuosly. He is currently holding a 3.15 gpa. We all know his final college football game is January 15, 2015, if that falls into winter term what classes then? Investing, money management? How to avoid the Dallas Cowboys? :lol:

Alan":15ki9bt1 said:
Marcus Mariota's is a red shirt junior this year and has a heavy class load during football season. Believe it or not he has only two classes this term, yoga and golf!l........
Sounds like a young man aspiring to become POTUS. Hopefully they yoga part won't hold him back.

On a serious note....I thought they had to be "full time" students to play football or do anything else.

TexasBred":3kgbzia6 said:
Alan":3kgbzia6 said:
Sounds like a young man aspiring to become POTUS. Hopefully they yoga part won't hold him back.
My thoughts as well, tho the Yoga training would probably increase the support from the intellectual constituency and GLB community.
[youtube]Oj3VphK9AMk[/youtube]
:roll:

Alan I did some checking....Seems two courses are a FULL load for a "Duck". Pass both and get 18 hours credit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hide:

TexasBred":1r0ti32y said:
Alan I did some checking....Seems two courses are a FULL load for a "Duck". Pass both and get 18 hours credit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hide:

:lol: Richard how quickly you have started sounding like a SEC guy! :mrgreen:

Without checking, I'm thinking because he just needed two elective classes to graduate the NCAA give athletes a pass on full time or during their sporting season and pick up the extra credits during summer term.

Who know though he maybe is planning on getting his masters in golf!

Alan":26r1qaiz said:
TexasBred":26r1qaiz said:

:lol: Richard how quickly you have started sounding like a SEC guy! :mrgreen:

Without checking, I'm thinking because he just needed two elective classes to graduate the NCAA give athletes a pass on full time or during their sporting season and pick up the extra credits during summer term.

Who know though he maybe is planning on getting his masters in golf!

So he's not a salaried player. :lol2: :lol2: I needed the golf course for my GPA. Also threw in fundamentals of football and fundamentals of basketball. :nod: :nod:

Latest posts