Oregon Campus "Gun free zone" Claim False

Help Support CattleToday:

Yea that issue has been going on for years, it looks like it is just another attempt to put twist things, publicize it to push their agenda. As far as gun free schools in Oregon, it's not private property and as m-5 said state law trump campus policy. People can and do conceal carry on school property, if caught school security can ask them to leave and have a no trespass issued, but it technically has nothing to do with carrying a firearm.

The day of the shooting in Roseburg I was watching O'Reilly. Bill had someone on the phone who said he was a veteran that attended school there. He said that he was packing but in a different building than where the shooting took place. Bill asked him specifically what he was carrying and he replied a Glock 40. So it may not be as gun free as they claim.

Was the campus posted as a "no firearms allowed" facility or not? Most of our schools are post that way even though Tennessee is a concealed carry state. They all say tobacco products are prohibited as well but I know kids smoke and dip anyway.

If we brought God, guns and guts back to school this kinda crap wouldn't happen nearly as much. But God, and guns aren't allowed in school anymore. And most of the teachers are liberals and have no guts.

ram":h5zprwib said:
If we brought God, guns and guts back to school this kinda crap wouldn't happen nearly as much. But God, and guns aren't allowed in school anymore. And most of the teachers are liberals and have no guts.

Sad where we have come to as society.
When I was in HS we took our guns to school, my 57 Chevy PU wouldn't lock so I left it in the office.
That would make national news today. The guns are not different the break down of family and society is.

All schools in Oregon are gun free zones. However many of us forget we have something on our hip when we go there. But they are official "Gun Free Zones."

All of our schools here are drug free zones but they are constantly catching some young punk with drugs on our campuses. I guess I should blame the school system for doing a poor job teaching these kids how to read but maybe the school system just needs more money to invest in bigger signs. I just don't know. I just know it can't be the kids fault.

It seems violations of Gun Free Zones is far more aggressive than for Drug Free Zones. Go figure. Our local paper lists arrest. 85% at Meth related. 10% felons with weapons. 5%, everything else.

Latest posts