ordering beef online

Help Support CattleToday:

plbcattle

Reaction score
have any of you ordered beef online or from a catalog. I got an allen brothers catalog and they sell wet aged prime meat for around $15-$25 per pound. I know most good steak houses use them to get their steaks. Have any of you used them and is the meat worth the price. .

plbcattle":3egtnmms said:
have any of you ordered beef online or from a catalog. I got an allen brothers catalog and they sell wet aged prime meat for around $15-$25 per pound. I know most good steak houses use them to get their steaks. Have any of you used them and is the meat worth the price. .

Is that USDA Prime? Or just "prime meat", as in "good meat"? I've never ordered from a catalog, but I paid $12 per pound for a boneless CAB rib roast for Christmas dinner and was glad to do it. I bought it from Cusack in Oklahoma City. They sell aged CAB. Though it's not Prime Quality grade, I can honestly say we've never been disappointed in their product. I'll put their website below, but the cost of shipping keeps me from ordering from them. I take a cooler and buy some when we're going to the City. Look around for a retailer in your area that sells CAB, it would probably be cheaper than paying shipping.

https://www.cusackmeats.com/cusackmeats ... S79MWE7421

Latest posts