Opinions please

Help Support CattleToday:

I haven't had anything to do with these bulls but the radioactive bull stands out to me.

Just a question completely off topic, the tail heads on those bulls, are they structurally so high or are the animals fitted that way?

I would certainly hope so. There are a few angus studs here whose animals are getting really high in the tail head. When the bull mounts, the tail head cuts into his chest so he wont join with them. The bulls are actually learning to ignore those cows with high tail heads. Not a good situation.

We have a Salute calf due in about 6 weeks and are very excited for it. We also have Sonnynclear semen to use for next year. I also like the looks of Radioactive.

A lot of the bulls tailheads are high, but not as high as they apear. You can tell where the tail head stops and the hair starts.

You better know the TH status of your cows. It's not fun to have a TH calf. Should be okay with everything except DS if you have carrier cows.

Double Stuff THc, PHAC
Radioactive THF, PHA?
Smooth CriminalTHF, PHAF
Salute, THF, PHA?
Sonny and Clear THF, PHA?

They won't carry PHA unless they have some Maine in them. I know nothing about SH bulls, so I will decline to comment on them. They all look clubby, but radioactive and the sonny bull stood out to me.