Oops

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Last few days me and dead eye have been putting up a simple sweep wing and alley on one of the places. Using the quad to run around and scrounge 8ft 4x4s from some of the old out buildings that are falling down. So we finish up for this morning and I go to load up on the tilt bed trailer. Down the front goes, over the top rail I go. Nothin damaged but what a rush.
I think it was a hair too much throttle
photo-179.jpg
:lol:

We had a guide'd atv tour business for a while a few years ago, and this look's like the work of of some genius tourist who has never seen a four wheeler before but knows way to much to take any direction. Don't feel bad i have ridden a four wheeler 20 to 200 miles a day sice i was 8 and i could do the same thing, glad you are ok.

The things I do right are boring, the things undo wrong are flat out entertaining

I'm glad everyone else has those fun episodes and I'm not alone :lol: only thing hurt was your pride and not really.

hillsdown":1tni61w9 said:
Does it bother you at all Hook that your quad is entirely WAYYYYY to clean ???? ;-) :lol2:
I was thinking the same thing, not even mud on the tires. I am really tired of all the dang mud probably won't dry up till July here....

Glad you are OK & have a good sense of humor! to share with us.
CKC - I was soooo depressed yesterday turning out my newborns. I had to drive around with the tractor to make "walk areas" for the calves because the snow is deep - but some places I went, I sank into the mud making little muddy rivers (it's been raining!)

CKC1586":2l2opapx said:
hillsdown":2l2opapx said:
Does it bother you at all Hook that your quad is entirely WAYYYYY to clean ???? ;-) :lol2:
I was thinking the same thing, not even mud on the tires. I am really tired of all the dang mud probably won't dry up till July here....
Gotta have rain to make mud

hooknline":11lzq44j said:
CKC1586":11lzq44j said:
hillsdown":11lzq44j said:
Gotta have rain to make mud

I was actually referring to the lack of cow poop on it . :p

Glad that you were not hurt Hook and sure hope all of you that need it get some good moisture very soon. :tiphat:

It's a newer leased place so the manure is sure to follow.
I'm glad I wasn't hurt too. I guess when I throw my weight around things happen. :mrgreen:

Reminds me of the time I partially missed the ramps while backing mine out of the back of my F150 with me in the seat and flipped over to the right side. Luckily, I missed getting landed on by the four wheeler. Since that happened I just park in a big wide open space and push mine down the ramps and let it go wherever it wants to.

Latest posts