OOOOW!!MY BANK ACCOUNT!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:cry: Brakes on the truck!!! I've only driven it for 9 years without doing anything to them!! :shock: Why is stopping so important anyhow!? :stop: Thanks to the kindness of strangers,and my neighbor,I was able to get home,then back to pick it up this morning :heart: Bless them all :heart: And it stops now without that pesky brake pedel easing on down to the floor.. :oops: At least I don't have to choose between feeding me,the cats,and nessary truck mantanace.... ;-)

peg4x4":tarqgwa0 said:
:cry: Brakes on the truck!!! I've only driven it for 9 years without doing anything to them!! :shock: Why is stopping so important anyhow!? :stop: Thanks to the kindness of strangers,and my neighbor,I was able to get home,then back to pick it up this morning :heart: Bless them all :heart: And it stops now without that pesky brake pedel easing on down to the floor.. :oops: At least I don't have to choose between feeding me,the cats,and nessary truck mantanace.... ;-)

Wow! If you are 10 miles from a computer, I can't imagine what it would be like to be stuck if you were out in your truck! :D

Do you even use brakes when the roads are that desolate?

The roads are full!! "Specilly Friday,when everyone in Austin goes to Houston,and everyone in Houston goes to Austin,and Sunday,when everyone goes back!!!Don't know why they don't switch towns and stay home.. :lol:

As much as I use the brakes,this shouldn't have to be don again for another 10 years. ;-)

I,d rather have a truck that won,t run than have one that won,t stop.

Latest posts